Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2009, 03:51 PM

893 posts, read 1,580,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
not many people watch fox anyway
LOL, I guess you missed the fact that Fox is the number one most watched news out of all the other networks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 03:51 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
um, what else would it be about? didn't you vote for president winfrey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
I agree. It's all about ratings!

Old 05-14-2009, 03:53 PM

605 posts, read 1,843,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
not many people watch fox anyway
uhuh its only the most watched cable newswork
but why are they getting this dumb,dumb woman? She can't speak adequatley!!!!

and fox news is the more balanced than most channels. http://www.brutallyhonest.org/brutal...ws-is-mos.html
even hilary clinton said they did the best job during the elections.

And fox has more liberals than other channels have conservatives.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:56 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many here have been asking to see this weeks installment from this blonde lady so here is your chance. Don't read it if you are so convinced that every word she says is wrong.

Is it untrue that liberal media people have attacked that beautiful woman for her words against gay marriage? It certainly seems true to me.

Liberal Taliban Issues Fatwa Against Miss California - HUMAN EVENTS
As everyone should know by now Roy, you have a thing for Ann. I seriously tried reading that one but after it truned into the ramblings of a confused blogger I had to turn away. Personally I don't give a hoot about the mess, she opened her mouth and has to live with the backlash, amazing that your girl has no problem with the cheescake photos, somehow I would bet she would take a different stand if she was more of a liberal in her opinions. Anyway this is a non-issue, I just had to laugh when I saw the article before reading who posted it, I thought of you when I saw Ann the man, and when I went back to the thread I noticed it was you pushing your gal again, it was only a small surprise. Got all her books now?
Casper

Old 05-14-2009, 03:58 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
um, what else would it be about? didn't you vote for president winfrey?
Oprah Winfrey? Now,that woman is a role model!

Old 05-14-2009, 04:02 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,209,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Ohhhhhh. This should just about send the raging, frothing lefties and gays into apoplectic seizures.

Good for her!! Poke them in the eye, over and over, girl!

I love it; The Left, through their vile hatred, have turned this girl into a national star.
No surprise here... Don't most of societies misfits end up on FAUX?

Old 05-14-2009, 04:02 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken.or.the.nugget View Post
And fox has more liberals than other channels have conservatives.
I think the stars of Fox News, however, are the conservatives: Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Laura Ingraham, Glenn Beck, etc. Do any liberals represent the face of Fox News?

Old 05-14-2009, 04:03 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
a role model for what? starting an institution of rape in africa?

what it boils down to is that this is a smart business move by fox. ABC put that gastropod rosie o'donnell on the view for ratings. what's the difference. the hiring the ratings, the more advertisers. it's not that hard to grasp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Oprah Winfrey? Now,that woman is a role model!

Old 05-14-2009, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
a role model for what? starting an institution of rape in africa?

what it boils down to is that this is a smart business move by fox. ABC put that gastropod rosie o'donnell on the view for ratings. what's the difference. the hiring the ratings, the more advertisers. it's not that hard to grasp.
The difference is that Ms California is a liar and she now has plenty of company on FAUX...

Old 05-14-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I think the stars of Fox News, however, are the conservatives: Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Laura Ingraham, Glenn Beck, etc. Do any liberals represent the face of Fox News?
Fair and Balanced eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies