Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2009, 05:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times

Advertisements

It's absolutely amazing to me that Ann Coulter can even function as a human being while being filled with so much hate. Everyone can throw out their opinions and while we may not agree, we go on with life. Her entire life revolves around hating people who aren't like her.

I just can't imagine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 05:49 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
No surprise here... Don't most of societies misfits end up on FAUX?

Huckabee, Joe-the-plumber, maybe fox will give Palin a show too.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:46 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I love it; The Left, through their vile hatred, have turned this girl into a national star.

She's going to be on FOX, the only people watching her will be her fellow morons

Old 05-14-2009, 06:48 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It's absolutely amazing to me that Ann Coulter can even function as a human being while being filled with so much hate. Everyone can throw out their opinions and while we may not agree, we go on with life. Her entire life revolves around hating people who aren't like her.

I just can't imagine.

That is why people like her and Mikey Savage are popular, they appeal to the lowest common denominator. All societies have them, it's just some have more of them, per capita, than others.

America is still good at producing something, and that is dumb people. We have millions of them, and they breed.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:50 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4beanie View Post
I'm sure you know what the bible says about homosexuality regardless of what the Ten Commandments say.

And just WHERE is it written the Bible shall be the law of the land? Or even influence it?

Old 05-14-2009, 09:52 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,319 times
Quote:
I'm sure you know what the bible says about homosexuality regardless of what the Ten Commandments say.
Parts of the Bible say slavery is all right too...are you okay with that? Oh wait a minute, you must be a member of the all white party..I probably didn't need to ask that question.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:57 AM

341 posts, read 688,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
What does the bible say about your neighbors? I seem to recall there was something about love, hmmmm, now what was that.......
You're so right it says love your neighbor it doesn't say you have to accept or condone what they do.

Old 05-15-2009, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And just WHERE is it written the Bible shall be the law of the land? Or even influence it?
It's only the law of the land if you believe the bible and that God exists. I understand that there are those that don't. But there is at this time a highter percentage of those that believe in the word of God.

Old 05-15-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Parts of the Bible say slavery is all right too...are you okay with that? Oh wait a minute, you must be a member of the all white party..I probably didn't need to ask that question.
So only whites don't agree with gay marriage I didn't know that

Old 05-15-2009, 10:15 AM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,245 times
Quote:
I don't care whate the bible says! Some old men 2000 years ago should in my opinion have no influence on how I live my life right now. If I want to at 33 years of age believe in the tooth fairy, that is my right, but I shouldn't force others to practice my belief (I don't believe in her)

If you are one of those that feels the bible is your fairy tale of choice, i won't get in your way, same thing though don't bring your bible or religion into my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies