U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 01:35 PM

12,388 posts, read 11,635,923 times

Advertisements

Has anybody checked out Oily Taitz's blog today? She is truly due for a visit from men in white coats, or maybe men in identical black suits and wearing dark sunglasses...she and her commentators are calling for a "citizens army" to overthrow the government of the US! I urge you all to report her blog to the FBI here , no need to give any of the personal info asked for just tell them what your complaint is about and supply the link to her blog....it will go through.

If by chance you don't want to visit her blog, Yes To Democracy has done an excellent recap of todays events on Oily's blog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2009, 02:03 PM

746 posts, read 848,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Has anybody checked out Oily Taitz's blog today? She is truly due for a visit from men in white coats, or maybe men in identical black suits and wearing dark sunglasses...she and her commentators are calling for a "citizens army" to overthrow the government of the US! I urge you all to report her blog to the FBI here , no need to give any of the personal info asked for just tell them what your complaint is about and supply the link to her blog....it will go through.

If by chance you don't want to visit her blog, Yes To Democracy has done an excellent recap of todays events on Oily's blog.
Of course you would say that. You must be a Bambi supporter and are blind to what is happening to the gov..

Old 05-03-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbs42 View Post
Of course you would say that. You must be a Bambi supporter and are blind to what is happening to the gov..
So you condone the use of violence by a "civilian army" to overthrow a legally elected government? Why, are you one of those who believe whites shouldn't be governed by non whites?

Old 05-03-2009, 02:52 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,231,372 times
Quote:

May I ask which of the pictures at the top of that blog's posting was one of a place where democracy is at work? I think I see too much of the very thing that Taitz is being accused of trying to work up here. Oh well, I guess I don't know what democracy is since I have only lived in this country for 76 years.

I noticed in some of their writing that we need to have some of the names of the Bildergerg Group placed in our midst. Here are some names I took from the political people who have been to the latest meetings of the group. Notice what kind of positions they hold today.

Paul Volcker
Lawrence Summers
Timothy Geithner
Kathleen Sebelius
Richard Holbrooke
Jon Corzine
Bill Clinton
John Edwards

What do these people have in common? How many are serving in the present administration? I will count them up for you. 5 The first 5.

I just thought maybe you needed some of those names since the blog writer mentioned them without providing any names.

Old 05-03-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
One of the funniest things I have heard lately came from a very black, young woman, a mother of two, from Houston. She said that a recent CBS poll showed that 96% of black people support Obama and the other 4% didn't really care. She says that she doesn't fit in either group because as a Tea Party attendee she did it in protest of too much spending and too high taxes. She was defending the whole Tea Party movement since she said she saw people of all races, all kinds of wealth from high to very poor, people who were Dems and some were even Republicans, and so on and on. Grassroots movement is one of her favorite terms in describing the movement.

This was on the Glenn Beck special about the Parties that is so informative about the movement and how wrong the MSM and Dems are.

When Beck asked how many of the people in attendance were against Obama because of his race not one person admitted to that and there was no reason to lie. I don't think race has a lot to do with the dislike many of us have for him but I will now be called a racist by the libs that follow me here.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:15 PM

roysoldboy what does tea parties have to do with with forming "civilian armies" to overthrow the government of the United States?

Old 05-03-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
So you condone the use of violence by a "civilian army" to overthrow a legally elected government? Why, are you one of those who believe whites shouldn't be governed by non whites?
I should of known that your original post was done to incite a racist argument.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
May I ask which of the pictures at the top of that blog's posting was one of a place where democracy is at work? I think I see too much of the very thing that Taitz is being accused of trying to work up here. Oh well, I guess I don't know what democracy is since I have only lived in this country for 76 years.

I noticed in some of their writing that we need to have some of the names of the Bildergerg Group placed in our midst. Here are some names I took from the political people who have been to the latest meetings of the group. Notice what kind of positions they hold today.

Paul Volcker
Lawrence Summers
Timothy Geithner
Kathleen Sebelius
Richard Holbrooke
Jon Corzine
Bill Clinton
John Edwards

What do these people have in common? How many are serving in the present administration? I will count them up for you. 5 The first 5.

I just thought maybe you needed some of those names since the blog writer mentioned them without providing any names.

True, Obama is nothing more than a sock puppet for the Bilderbergs. If he even tried to be his own man he might end up like JFK.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
I should of known that your original post was done to incite a racist argument.
Tell me what's happening to the government that justifies it being overthrown by a bunch of Obama haters, seems to me the majority of US citizens approve of the job he's doing so far.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Tell me what's happening to the government that justifies it being overthrown by a bunch of Obama haters, seems to me the majority of US citizens approve of the job he's doing so far.
That depends on what polls you read. Yep it sure does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies