Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 06:30 PM

1,489 posts, read 2,025,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
some of you here are just mean-spirited at best and clearly have no sense of humor.

This leads to unhappy lives.
From an expert, I guess.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:41 PM

If anyone cares for a chuckle wiki white house correspondents dinner and see what the NYT's said about the event in 2007.

The main stream media and the dopes that follow breathlessly as Barry marches the US away from the Constitution are in for a rude awakening.

That piece of trash Wanda has every right to say whatever she likes. Those who find her pathetic and unfunny, not to mention very ugly and crude can voice our opinion.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:45 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Those who find her pathetic and unfunny, not to mention very ugly and crude can voice our opinion.
The only thing unfunny about Wanda's performance was that you got the feeling that she was looking over her shoulder the whole time worrying about "blowing" her big day with the Pres. Frankly, Wanda wasn't nearly as funny, and cutting, as she could have been.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:16 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,236,295 times
I thought she was hilarious... the jokes on Obama were funnier than anything else... Who Voted for the Mullato!? That had me in stitches... as for Limbaugh... if it were anyone else, maybe you would say it was over the line but this guy makes his career on insulting people. What's good for the goose... I thought her line about Cheney defending torture was funny... Judge, I know I robbed the bank, but look at all these bills I paid!

Old 05-10-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
I thought she was hilarious... the jokes on Obama were funnier than anything else... Who Voted for the Mullato!? That had me in stitches... as for Limbaugh... if it were anyone else, maybe you would say it was over the line but this guy makes his career on insulting people. What's good for the goose... I thought her line about Cheney defending torture was funny... Judge, I know I robbed the bank, but look at all these bills I paid!
Here is what I think. If a white female comedian did something akin to this idiot's act for Bush last year you libs would be calling for a public lynching.

If Bush said the things that Barry said in his little routine your little heads would explode with anger.

I am really starting to think America deserves what is coming down the pike. You love Barry because he is soooooo smart and soooo hip. He is selling your freedom from under you.

Oh and just a reminder that creep Michael Jackson was #1 in his day in the hip and fab dept.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:53 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,236,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Here is what I think. If a white female comedian did something akin to this idiot's act for Bush last year you libs would be calling for a public lynching.

If Bush said the things that Barry said in his little routine your little heads would explode with anger.

I am really starting to think America deserves what is coming down the pike. You love Barry because he is soooooo smart and soooo hip. He is selling your freedom from under you.

Oh and just a reminder that creep Michael Jackson was #1 in his day in the hip and fab dept.
LOLOL... have you watched any of these dinners? The President always roasts people... Bush got PLENTY of digs in over the 8 years so what's the issue now? LOLOL... incredible... oh, yeah, thanks for the comparison between the President and a maniac pedophile... that was helpful.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
LOLOL... have you watched any of these dinners? The President always roasts people... Bush got PLENTY of digs in over the 8 years so what's the issue now? LOLOL... incredible... oh, yeah, thanks for the comparison between the President and a maniac pedophile... that was helpful.
You are welcome.

I think it is you who are not familiar with the format of the evening.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:29 PM

199 posts, read 239,999 times
I don't want any of you conservatives out there to try and hurt Wanda after that performance. She was only joking. Just like Imus during the Clinton presidency.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:44 PM

18,325 posts, read 18,898,896 times
you can see bush's on you tube, they are quite funny as well

Old 05-11-2009, 07:59 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,497,953 times
Not as funny as the chimp writing the bill in the NYT cartoon but funny.

Oh...that wasnt funny to most libs...I wonder why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies