Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 01:32 PM

3,007 posts, read 6,284,017 times

Advertisements

don't blame Keynes, he was a genius and his ideas remain the dominant paradigm for policymaking.

If idiots have no clue on Keynes then attack their idiocy, not Keynes.Doing so is foolish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2009, 01:33 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,967,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandpointian View Post
don't blame Keynes, he was a genius and his ideas remain the dominant paradigm for policymaking.

If idiots have no clue on Keynes then attack their idiocy, not Keynes.Doing so is foolish.
Bernanke is well educated too. Unfortunately, all that reading and writing about the GD and he learned nothing from it. What a waste of knowledge.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:37 PM

3,007 posts, read 6,284,017 times
Bernanke is also a stud. Every single move he has made has been the correct one, save for acting too slow at the beginning.

What you are seeing is the pigs at the trough...Moronic and incompetent politicians undermining the decisions of the Bernanke/Summers.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandpointian View Post
Bernanke is also a stud. Every single move he has made has been the correct one, save for acting too slow at the beginning.

What you are seeing is the pigs at the trough...Moronic and incompetent politicians undermining the decisions of the Bernanke/Summers.
Bernanke is as much of a stud as a seven year old horse at the Kentucky Derby.

I thoroughly enjoy watching him get pwned by RP on a regular basis.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:43 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,844,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Bernanke is as much of a stud as a seven year old horse at the Kentucky Derby.

I thoroughly enjoy watching him get pwned by RP on a regular basis.
Why don't you describe Keynesian economics too us? Since you are the expert that understands it and we don't. I ask because for such an expert you have been completely unable to demonstrate any knowledge of Keynes theory.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Why don't you describe Keynesian economics too us? Since you are the expert that understands it and we don't. I ask because for such an expert you have been completely unable to demonstrate any knowledge of Keynes theory.
Keynes = government is consumer of last resort. 'Nuff said. I am convinced every attempt has failed or prolonged any economic decline. You cannot prove otherwise.

I'm not going to write a dissertation on the subject to someone whose opinion will not be swayed regardless of how well I articulate my message.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:50 PM

3,292 posts, read 4,472,574 times
Quote:
Palin is a witchdoctor, on par with faith-based voodoo Keynesian witchdoctor retard "economics". What does one have to do with the other? Only a very tiny mind would try to make the tenuous link.
Laissez faire economics is about as faith based as anything else. Otherwise the term "Invisible Hand" wouldn't be used.

Don't act like your form of faith is somehow better than another, religious arguments always end poorly.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:51 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,050,636 times
Quote:
Keynes = government is consumer of last resort. 'Nuff said. I am convinced every attempt has failed or prolonged any economic decline. You cannot prove otherwise.

I'm not going to write a dissertation on the subject to someone whose opinion will not be swayed regardless of how well I articulate my message.
especially to the wanda Sykes worshipper.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:53 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,844,675 times
Quote:

So you have no idea about keynes? I guess that is why you refer to it as voodoo economics since it is beyond your comprehension.

Thanks for clearing that up for all at CD.

Old 05-12-2009, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
So you have no idea about keynes? I guess that is why you refer to it as voodoo economics since it is beyond your comprehension.

Thanks for clearing that up for all at CD.
Apparently, there appears to be so many interpretations of Keynes among the so called "experts" in economics that is really is voodoo economics.

Thanks for proving my point
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies