Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: 5/11/2009, Honorable Sarah Palin is being harassed by these false complaints.
I agree. 3 42.86%
I disagree. 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 02:16 PM

16 posts, read 26,063 times

Advertisements

See http://gov.state.ak.us/archive.php?id=1828&type=1 . Indeed, it is clear that Honorable Sarah Palin is starting to be harassed with these dirty, unfounded complaints. Do you agree or disagree?

Ryan C.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 02:45 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
You already posted the same thread before:
4/24/2009,Poll: The attacks against Honorable Sarah Palin is becoming harassment. Agree or disagree

Old 05-11-2009, 03:16 PM

16 posts, read 26,063 times
Default That's a lie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
That is a complete lie. If you, actually, take the time to read both postings you will see that one is before the Honorable Sarah Palin's false complaint was dismissed and this has a different link showing that I was right in my other posting.

You may not be one of those people but to many times some people, out of their foul, evil burning hatred for Honorable Sarah Palin will not say she is right. Instead, they try to complain about anything that proves she is right and that is just plain evil. Someone can not like her but can treat her fairly and admit she was wronged.

Ryan C.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:20 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan C. View Post
That is a complete lie. If you, actually, take the time to read both postings you will see that one is before the Honorable Sarah Palin's false complaint was dismissed and this has a different link showing that I was right in my other posting.

You may not be one of those people but to many times some people, out of their foul, evil burning hatred for Honorable Sarah Palin will not say she is right. Instead, they try to complain about anything that proves she is right and that is just plain evil. Someone can not like her but can treat her fairly and admit she was wronged.

Ryan C.

meh...

I couldn't say whether she's right or wrong. I can only say that she comes across as a dumb bunny. But she's a very amusing dumb bunny.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:21 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:

Ryan C.
I think someone has a BIG crush.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:28 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
For the last time, she's not a Judge.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:28 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
See Alaska Governor Sarah Palin . Indeed, it is clear that Honorable Sarah Palin is starting to be harassed with these dirty, unfounded complaints. Do you agree or disagree?

Ryan C.
Evidently, it isn't quite as clear to some as it is to others.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:31 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,453,455 times
Why do you call her "the Honorable Sarah Palin"? As another poster mentioned, you only call a judge "Honorable" or "Your Honor."

Old 05-11-2009, 03:32 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:

Ryan C.
You couldn't have updated the previous thread with the latest event?

Old 05-11-2009, 03:33 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,262 times
Quote:
See Alaska Governor Sarah Palin . Indeed, it is clear that Honorable Sarah Palin is starting to be harassed with these dirty, unfounded complaints. Do you agree or disagree?

Ryan C.
Why didn't you just add this to your previous thread?

Ryan and Wailin' sittin' in a tree,
K I S S I N G

*he wishes, LOL*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies