Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 08:44 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times

Advertisements

Keep it coming! I love these threads.

So what are these "codes" we are supposed to not know about? Tell us more, don't make me beg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaladoSam View Post
Putting a sticker on a car because it may have a teenage driver, after hours.

This. Does. Not. Make. Sense.

Next, teens will only be allowed to drive Amber cars or some sort of crap like that.

Apparently, Pennsylvania is desparate for attention. Or just trying to deflect the attention away from Uncle Jack Murtha Airport.
Way away from it.... those wily Pennsylvanians are making this happen in New Jersey.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
Home Page

"911" was nothing compared to what is coming. We have warned America for over 6 years and the time is getting short. The Globalists in power have taken over both parties and are dedicated on taking America down the path of Global Government. The sign codes we have discovered are for "international military forces" and UN/NATO inspired--Foreign Troops are coming; many of them are already here waiting for the "right crisis" to take place. Thank you for the many contacts and those of you who are researching the codes in your own area. We wish you all God's best."

You are wearing tinfoil right now, aren't you.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:29 AM

2,404 posts, read 6,577,844 times
Quote:
Government is already tagging people and property.

Teen drivers must display new decals | examiner.gmnews.com | Examiner

Please tell me why the Government has the right to put a decal on my son or daughter's car because of their age?

Sr Citizens are dangerous drivers as well but why no sticker for them? Maybe because they are not as impressionable?

This is the NWO.
simpliest answer is because we are allowing them to do it by not knowing what our really are ! . Question that i have asked many time do you know that you don't need permission from the D.M.V. or state to travel the "Public" highways or that you don't need to contract with these same agency's for that plate of their's that you put on "YOU'RE" vehicle. .TIME FOR EVERY ONE TO WAKE UP .

Old 05-16-2009, 11:42 AM

2,404 posts, read 6,577,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred314x View Post
only if it's a "now we're obese" camp.
i find it interesting how many people can just joke about all this ???? Are their heads so far in the ground that they can't even hear what is happening , its for sure they must be deaf because people are talking about it all over this country.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:44 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,064,636 times
The sky is falling
the sky is falling

LOL

Old 05-16-2009, 11:48 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,525,531 times
Quote:
Please tell me why the Government has the right to put a decal on my son or daughter's car because of their age?
Because driving is a privilege.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:50 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,525,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
Question that i have asked many time do you know that you don't need permission from the D.M.V. or state to travel the "Public" highways
That would be correct. You do, however, need permission to operate a motor vehicle.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:12 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Government is already tagging people and property.

Teen drivers must display new decals | examiner.gmnews.com | Examiner

Sr Citizens are dangerous drivers as well but why no sticker for them? Maybe because they are not as impressionable?

This is the NWO.
Because driving is a privilege.
This is both to warn and protect new drivers.
This is done throughout Europe and Aisa.
In Japan, both inexperienced young drivers and elderly drivers are required to wear plackards on their cars. If you cause an accident, your fines are increased.

Teen Car Accidents. Teenager Driver Statistics on Teenage Car Crash Accident, Safety Information Auto Wreck Prevention
Teenage Driver Facts:
Deaths. Each Year over 5,000 teens ages 16 to 20 Die due to Fatal injuries caused Car accidents. About 400,000 drivers age 16 to 20 will be seriously injured.

Risks. The risk of being involved in a car accident the highest for drivers aged 16- to 19-year-olds than it is for any other age group. For each mile driven, teen drivers ages 16 to 19 are about four times more likely than other drivers to crash.

Stats. Teenagers are about 10 percent of the US Population but account for 12 percent all Fatal Car Crashes.

Costs. Drivers (both male and female) under age 24 account for 30% - $26 billion Dollars of the total costs of Car accidents in the US.
Male Versus Female. The car accident death rate for teen male drivers and passengers is more than one and a half times female teen driver (19.4 killed per 100,000 male drivers compared with 11.1 killed per 100,000 female drivers.

New Drivers. The risk of a Crash risk is much higher during the first year teenagers are able to drive.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:20 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,317,131 times
Quote:
Home Page

"911" was nothing compared to what is coming. We have warned America for over 6 years and the time is getting short. The Globalists in power have taken over both parties and are dedicated on taking America down the path of Global Government. The sign codes we have discovered are for "international military forces" and UN/NATO inspired--Foreign Troops are coming; many of them are already here waiting for the "right crisis" to take place. Thank you for the many contacts and those of you who are researching the codes in your own area. We wish you all God's best."
You may find this link helpful as it can help educate you about your current mental condition.

Mental disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies