Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 11:26 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,477,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
She's about his same size. She was just in the cooker a little longer.
Nice racist joke..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2009, 11:36 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Nice racist joke..

"youze be raycst N sheet!"

Old 05-12-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
"youze be raycst N sheet!"

Oh no!! Maybe I should start a thread because an idiot cracked a racist joke about a comedian on a web forum?

Old 05-12-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Oh no!! Maybe I should start a thread because an idiot cracked a racist joke about a comedian on a web forum?
better yet, why dont you start a thread providing examples of how many tolerant liberals called Condi Rice "Bush's house n*gger" or "aunt Jemima" or many of the other hate filled comments..can you do that for me? Thanks

Old 05-12-2009, 11:56 AM

Quote:
better yet, why dont you start a thread providing examples of how many tolerant liberals called Condi Rice "Bush's house n*gger" or "aunt Jemima" or many of the other hate filled comments..can you do that for me? Thanks
How about you start a thread showing how many republicans said Colin Powell only supported Obama because of race....That's a REAL issue..calling someone a name isn't.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
How about you start a thread showing how many republicans said Colin Powell only supported Obama because of race....That's a REAL issue..calling someone a name isn't.

whats the point, since there is no evidence to the contrary...?

Old 05-12-2009, 12:00 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
there is a huge difference thinking wanda is not funny, or not liking condi's politics but the words some of the posters here are using to "say" these things are so hateful that they are nothing but race motivated. they are too stupid to keep these things to themselves. proud of thier hatred for their fellow man. very very sad!

Old 05-12-2009, 12:13 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Quote:
made jokes about her being a monkey they were awful hateful mean spirited things said and drawn about her.

Old 05-12-2009, 12:38 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,515,195 times
Quote:
Nice racist joke..
Its a racial joke...not a racist joke. But I though everything was A OK when said in a joking manner???

Old 05-12-2009, 05:05 PM

654 posts, read 1,210,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Hoping that Obamas policies fails is hoping that he fails at fixing the problems whatever his policies or the problems are...because if he fails then Americans continue to lose their jobs and their homes....you can't spin that no matter how hard you try. He said himself he only needs four words "I hope he fails" so stop trying too add more.
Kind of like "The war is lost", eh?

Or "Saddam's torture chambers have reopened under new management"

Or "US troops are terrorizing innocent Iraqis"

Or "God damn America"

Or "It was like bowling in the Special Olympics"

Or "You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith"

Or "I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."

Or "She (BO's grandmother) is a typical white person"

Or "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."

You know, I think I will take your advice and just listen to the words people say without trying to change them....

Oh wait, that's right, liberals are allowed to say things that are taken out of context and that have underlying meanings. Conservatives, not so much. Am I right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies