Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 11:57 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,489,883 times

Advertisements

I don't think it's that simple - there are some men who have sex change operations, but they still prefer to be in a relationship with women.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I could care less. a man that has parts cut off to appear more like a woman but still dates a man is gay. I can put on a new york yankee hat, but it doesn't make me a professional baseball player. being gay is natural, chopping off body parts isn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 02:33 PM

1,126 posts, read 4,553,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
I don't think it's that simple - there are some men who have sex change operations, but they still prefer to be in a relationship with women.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
I have a friend who was a man, had a sex change operation to become a woman and now identifies as a Lesbian. She got 2nd place in this years Miss Lesbian Rhode Island.

Old 05-13-2009, 02:38 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,040,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate14ri View Post
I have a friend who was a man, had a sex change operation to become a woman and now identifies as a Lesbian. She got 2nd place in this years Miss Lesbian Rhode Island.
Why do you think she/he did not get first place HMMM?

DISCRIMINATION!

Last edited by cleanhouse; 05-13-2009 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: gender identification

Old 05-13-2009, 03:08 PM

1,126 posts, read 4,553,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
Why do you think she/he did not get first place HMMM?

DISCRIMINATION!
actually it was a huge issue if they were going to let her participate or not. they ended up letting her eventhough she didn't win.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:54 PM

2,308 posts, read 2,578,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate14ri View Post
What lesbian took 1st place? A natural lesbian or a constructed lesbian? Just joking, the operative word here is "lesbian", naturally or surgically constructed, it's all the same. Isn't that the latest fad in Hollywood, girlfriends having girlfriends!

Old 05-13-2009, 04:58 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,370,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard View Post
This story is just way too bizarre! This she/he (Alden Quinn), who ran his trolley into the back of another trolley while texting his "girlfriend" (Insert gay jokes here), was hired as a minority because she/he was a transgender? WTF! This she/he injures 50 persons (fortunately, no fatalities), causes $9 million in damages (and countless civil suits against the MBTA) and the a-holes at the MBTA still haven't fired him! What are they waiting for, the ACLU to take up the she/he's case to keep his job! I'm openly anti-Islamic, but perhaps the Sharia Law rules concerning homosexuals may have some merit in Western culture. BTW, I consider transgendered persons to be part of the homosexual lifestyle and culture.

Report: Boston Trolley Driver Was Hired With Transgender Minority Status - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
Sorry but one does not related to another. Here in Florida we had a guy (born a guy, still a guy) testing while driving a semi and re-ended a SCHOOL BUS and killed one of the children and injured many others.

Old 05-13-2009, 05:03 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,069,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Sorry but one does not related to another. Here in Florida we had a guy (born a guy, still a guy) testing while driving a semi and re-ended a SCHOOL BUS and killed one of the children and injured many others.
But Lindsay, what's IMPORTANT is his gender status!!!!!!

Get with the program

Old 05-13-2009, 05:04 PM

2,308 posts, read 2,578,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Are you going to post an indignant thread every time a straight person causes an accident?
Smarten up! This thread is about a transgendered person (female to male) getting hired under preferential treatment as a minority affirmative action employee. It has nothing to do with straight, gay, bi-sexual, asexual, etc. It's all about a she/he getting hired under PC minority status. Soon, there will be exceptions to the exceptions to the exceptions, ad infinitum! This country then will be fully populated by politically correct, affirmative action A-holes!

Old 05-13-2009, 05:05 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,069,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard View Post
Smarten up! This thread is about a transgendered person (female to male) getting hired under preferential treatment as a minority affirmative action employee. It has nothing to do with straight, gay, bi-sexual, asexual, etc. It's all about a she/he getting hired under PC minority status. Soon, there will be exceptions to the exceptions to the exceptions, ad infinitum! This country then will be fully populated by politically correct, affirmative action A-holes!
Why didnt you post a complaint about the stats of transgendered people being hired over good clean God-fearing guys suchas yerseff, instead of some sensationalist BS?!

Old 05-13-2009, 06:24 PM

454 posts, read 794,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Why didnt you post a complaint about the stats of transgendered people being hired over good clean God-fearing guys suchas yerseff, instead of some sensationalist BS?!

Because he's a proud, proud man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies