Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 08:30 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,515,554 times

Advertisements

Are their kidney's healthy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 08:30 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
That didn't take long at all for some idiots to post ridiculous things on here. AUM, why do you start threads like this KNOWING the righties will jump all over it immediately w/their immature insults?

Old 05-14-2009, 08:31 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,934,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
Who's the Father?

Is Wanda a tranny?
Who cares. I don't care about anybody's business besides my own, and my close family.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:31 AM

3,150 posts, read 8,717,984 times
I don't have a problem with technical marriage between homosexuals but gay couples raising children is a an unacceptable concept to me. Children under these circumstances will always be deprived of a true father or mother... something the majority of their peers will have and cherish that these kids won't, it will take these kids into their teens until the understand whats going on. I am not saying there can be no love in this situation, there certainly can be, but the most important time of these children's lives will pass by with one of these missing elements. My opinion does not even factor in any sort of embarrassment or ridicule that may ensue.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:33 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
yeah, that ridiculous notion that it takes a man to make a baby. absurd.

I don't have a problem with them calling themselves married. people can call each other what they want. it's a "free" country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
That didn't take long at all for some idiots to post ridiculous things on here. AUM, why do you start threads like this KNOWING the righties will jump all over it immediately w/their immature insults?

Old 05-14-2009, 08:34 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,588 times
This bit of news is really none of my business nor is it anyone else's (and this is coming from a Republican).

Old 05-14-2009, 08:34 AM

3,150 posts, read 8,717,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
Who cares. I don't care about anybody's business besides my own, and my close family.
There is not a liberal on this earth that believes in staying out of the affairs of other people.... you must not be a liberal.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:35 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,934,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
I don't have a problem with technical marriage between homosexuals but gay couples raising children is a an unacceptable concept to me. Children under these circumstances will always be deprived of a true father or mother... something the majority of their peers will have and cherish that these kids won't, it will take these kids into their teens until the understand whats going on. I am not saying there can be no love in this situation, there certainly can be, but the most important time of these children's lives will pass by with one of these missing elements. My opinion does not even factor in any sort of embarrassment or ridicule that may ensue.
I use to think this. One thought of mine came up though. I remember like a quarter of the kids I knew came out of families with one parent, and where not really given full parenting as that parent was always working. Then I remember many kids who grew up to abusive parents, or alcoholics, or just plain retards. Is growing up to two fathers or mothers who are great parents actually as bad or worse than those situations?

Old 05-14-2009, 08:36 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,581,533 times
I feel sorry for the twins. It must be horrible to have such a hateful and immature parent like Wanda Sykes. I hope Wanda's partner is a much better person and will raise the children properly. I wish the twins the best.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:36 AM

2,541 posts, read 5,852,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
Who's the Father?

Is Wanda a tranny?
Well, Wanda does have a lot of balls....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies