Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 03:14 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,664,460 times

Advertisements

great response. is that really all you got?

attack my grammar or spelling and not my ideas?

great way to debate.

better luck next time ma'am

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
Did you obtain tht intimate knowledge while studying spelling in prision?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 03:19 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,609,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
the guy who got kicked will get an award. he will be raped for years to come. like I said, innocent people don't run.

speaking on behalf of the ironic crowd, I noticed no one said anything when another poster pointed out that the cop was innocent until proven guilty. any thoughts on that?
It's all on film & the injuries are quite evident. The cop is in big trouble & the city of El Monte will need to settle this incident by offering big bucks they don't have. One stupid city employee will mean a heavy consequence to the citizens of El Monte.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:22 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,201,780 times
He shoot have put a bullet in him. Screw regulations, screw procedures! Screw logic and reason! I'm an internet badass and I want to show it!

Old 05-14-2009, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
He shoot have put a bullet in him. Screw regulations, screw procedures! Screw logic and reason! I'm an internet badass and I want to show it!
Badass or dumbass?

Old 05-14-2009, 03:28 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,321 times
the thug endangering the lives of everyone around him is also on tape. he crashed into cars. there could have been toddlers in those cars. the thug has no value for human life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
It's all on film & the injuries are quite evident. The cop is in big trouble & the city of El Monte will need to settle this incident by offering big bucks they don't have. One stupid city employee will mean a heavy consequence to the citizens of El Monte.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:29 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,201,780 times
Quote:
the thug endangering the lives of everyone around him is also on tape. he crashed into cars. there could have been toddlers in those cars. the thug has no value for human life.
I'm sorry.

I missed the part where this justifies the cop kicking him in the head by any stretch of standard operational procedures.

Go back over that one more time with me.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
You are making no sense just emotionalism. The very thing that may result in the cop being fired. Impulsive people suffer the consequences for their poor thinking [Republicans certainly know that

Old 05-14-2009, 03:33 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,246,905 times
Quote:
the guy who got kicked will get an award. he will be raped for years to come. like I said, innocent people don't run.

speaking on behalf of the ironic crowd, I noticed no one said anything when another poster pointed out that the cop was innocent until proven guilty. any thoughts on that?
Do you even understand irony? Can you actually read your above statement and tell me that you do?

Old 05-14-2009, 03:36 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
so charge the cop with aggravated assault. the OP wanted to charge him with attempted murder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
I'm sorry.

I missed the part where this justifies the cop kicking him in the head by any stretch of standard operational procedures.

Go back over that one more time with me.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:37 PM

I have no emotion, and I am far from a republican. why was this thug running? was he considered armed? let's get some more of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
You are making no sense just emotionalism. The very thing that may result in the cop being fired. Impulsive people suffer the consequences for their poor thinking [Republicans certainly know that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies