Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is pro abortion
yes, I am all for abortion, the more the better. 5 19.23%
no, it would be nice if there were no need for abortions but if a woman feels that she needs one she should have that right. 21 80.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 07:53 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,390,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I sometimes do wonder if it is a hatred of women.

Men have always longed to control women and sometimes cannot stand when a woman makes more money or when a woman does something better. They just want women to stay at home and make more babies.

Sad sad sad.

It is so sad when prolifers go up to the point of denying women an abortion when she is RAPED by her OWN DAD. SICK!
Sicker is the liberals who want the baby killed rather than the rapist dad. But hey, we know libs have no brains so no surprise there.

Old 05-17-2009, 07:54 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,010,807 times
keep your legs shut. if your side can't come up with something better than this you will never see any changes. get a stance worth something. at least the idea that it is "murder" is debateable. but to talk about lust and keeping your legs shut is just down right comical! join the real world

Old 05-17-2009, 07:56 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,570,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahabound View Post
Except all those denying it.

More oftenly know as pro-abortion. Oddly enough the vast majority have no qualms with innocent babies being murdered yet cry out when guilty adults are subjected to the death penalty.
I am a liberal for the death penalty. What the heck are you talking about?

Close but not quite. We prefer woman take responsibility for spreading their legs. We think that at a minimum they should be willing to endure pregnancy should they end up in that position if they aren't willing to keep their legs shut. If a man can be fiscally responsible for a child born and for the next 18-21 years of its life, then a woman can endure pregnancy for 9 months and then, if she still isn't willing to take responsibility for spreading her legs, she can put the child up for adoption.
Ah, so it is the womans fault, eh? I love how you anti woman people ALWAYS have to say "The woman had to keep her legs closed". Why don't you talk down to the people who RAPE some women.

Actually, we'd like those who just have the uncontrollable desire to spread their legs, you know, those women on their 4th or 5th abortion, to merely take responsibility but God forbid that responsibility be prioritized over lust.
Now, I can agree with you here. If someone is one their 4 or 5th abortion, they should just get their tubes tied.

If a woman is so broke why is she chancing pregnancy. Oh yeah because people like you who deny they are pro-abortion encourage their behavior by first making sure abortions are available and secondly by not sitgmatizing the act but in fact luading women for making that "hard, brave" choice. You know the easy and brave choice is to just keep your legs shut. It has the added benefit of keepind down the costs of treating STDs.
Once again. The womans fault, eh? Men can do nooooooooo wroing.

Actually, I'd much rather see the execution of the father/uncle/priest but you'd come whining that they shouldn't be subject to the death penalty only the baby should.
I would too.

Wow. Been a long time since I've seen someone wrong on every single point in a moderately sized post. Except this person was not wrong.
My reply to you in bold. Thanks.

Also I had written this "I sometimes do wonder if it is a hatred of women.

Men have always longed to control women and sometimes cannot stand when a woman makes more money or when a woman does something better. They just want women to stay at home and make more babies.

Sad sad sad.

It is so sad when prolifers go up to the point of denying women an abortion when she is RAPED by her OWN DAD. SICK!"

I got a rep from someone saying they gave a speech about this. If you are that person, please DM me. Thanks!

3,709 posts, read 4,626,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WRONG!

"advocating that people should be able to have an abortion" IS NOT pro-abortion no matter how many times you may make that self-serving, delusional statement.

"advocating that people should be able to have an abortion" IS pro-choice.

Perhaps someday you'll get in touch with reality and learn the difference.

Your asinine statement that "women are getting abortions for convenience because they failed to plan or found out that spreading their legs didn't necessarily mean the guy loved them" shows what a long way you have to go.
Keep on being delusional. That also is permitted in hell.

1,156 posts, read 1,390,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
It can ONLY be hatred/fear of women.

What else?
They SAY they care about the fetus...but once it's born the SAME people scream if a woman on welfare buys an extra bag of chips for her kid, they scream that their taxes shouldn't go to help ANYONE else...that includes children.
They SAY they care so much for the child...but don't give a damn if it's blown apart in war or starves to death or has rotten parents or is abused or is born into gawdawful poverty....they are just happy that the woman suffers....and is controlled.
Spoken like someone who's never been aborted. Remember though you can always correct that mistake yourself.

It's funny how many people have had a rough childhood but later become successful adults and the thought never crossed their minds that someone should come along and kill them because they had to live paycheck to paycheck for a couple months or they lost their job or they were homeless and so on. Hypocrites!

Old 05-17-2009, 07:57 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,661,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
I think statements like that are best ignored. Believing in hell is delusional in itself.

Old 05-17-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Sicker is the liberals who want the baby killed rather than the rapist dad. But hey, we know libs have no brains so no surprise there.
I have stated before again and again that I am for death penalty.

Sweet Jesus. Talking to some people on here is like talking to a wall.

Old 05-17-2009, 07:58 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:

And MORE IGNORANT are the self-righteous incapable of understanding the difference between a group of cells and a baby. But hey, we know the sheeple have no brains so no surprise there.

Old 05-17-2009, 07:58 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,476,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Really? You been there? What other rules apply? Just curious

Old 05-17-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Spoken like someone who's never been aborted. Remember though you can always correct that mistake yourself.

It's funny how many people have had a rough childhood but later become successful adults and the thought never crossed their minds that someone should come along and kill them because they had to live paycheck to paycheck for a couple months or they lost their job or they were homeless and so on. Hypocrites!
What are you implying by saying that? That Who?Me? should kill herself/himself?

Once again, the "pro life" in some people show. I also had a "prolifer" tell me to kill myself on here.

Sad and hypocritical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies