Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 02:17 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,344,388 times

Advertisements

It seems no matter what camp someone is one Bush has really gor under their skin. My problems are the blatant cover-up to get a war with Iraq. In my opinion it was intentional and already on the table just waiting for a reason. I didnt particulary like Clinton either but Bush sure used up his 500 billion surplus quickly. Then there's the whole immigration thing gone unchecked. Now on Bush's watch an electronic monitring group has been taske with border security. Which paves the way for more stipulations on US citizens moving about freely in the country.

Then theres the NAFTA superhighway, which will flood the US with Mexican trucking and incorporate new fees, identification and background checks to use the roads. On top of that how many United States truckers will be out of work form this? Then home forclsoures reach an all time high during his presidency as well as housing prices surging fanatically on his term. Many of the places in the US that have had problems still continue to fall even further behind.

Now it looks like he is making a saving face move with walter Reed hospitals to make those veterans think he cares about them. Those same veterans are many of the people who were lied to to get a war with Iraq in the first place. There are also toll roads being built similiar to the superhighway that are being built by foreign countries. That's not even legal is it?

Now there is backtracking and scandal in the White House which seems more like ome broader scapegoat tactic than anything. Ive never felt so lied to by the media before in my life than while Bush has been president. Then there is the New orleans hurricane. I sat on the couch for five days monitoring that thing. I told my wife this thing is going to be devastating. Where was Bush? He was on vacation. Where was the response to this monster hurricane they had more than enough time to prepare for?

On top of everything else it seems like anyone who questions this administration is "unpatriotic" or "anti-american." I dont suually agree with Hollywood on much of anything, but why do they feel the need to try and tear down peoples personal lives for their opinions during this adminstration? Doesnt Bush and the other guys feel that United States citizens should be aware of their affiliations with groups and what those groups stand for entirely? Scotland passed a law that those people can not serve in the cabinet if they have ties to secret societies. So their is obviously a lot more to it then just United States people being concerned with those affiliations.

It also seems like crime has risen and racial tension has risen in many areas. The poor feel the extremely hard squeeze, and people are unhappy about so many illegals. Some for different reason. Many just for the fact that there are so many other problems around and the timing seem conspicuious. Job wages have lowered on the lower end of the spectrum not risen. Everything else seems to have soared.

Now he is over there butting heads with Iran. Im not saying those countries have great leadership. But maybe we should have been saving some of those African nations that wanted and needed help more. Are we going to have more enemies now from the war in Iraq? To top it all off the US is leading the way towards a global system of control. Just like his dad. He seems like he's programmed to think. Even his speeches indirectly say the war in Iraq wasnt about what he told the country it was. There have also been quite a few scrupulous laws passed recently that have the United States people really questioning what is going on. Many of those laws dont seem to follow suit if you know what I mean.

He also beats around the Bush so to speak when he is interviewed. You can tell his stuttering is just buying time so he doesnt give out to much information about his motives. I think he is reluctant to give out any details for obvious reasons that alot of people would be discontent with him.

There was also the bird flu fear mongering, the Anthrax fear mongering(wasnt the Anthrax from a government facility?), and the SARS fear mongering.Then the global terrorism that all seemed to come out of nowhere at the same time.

I wish he would have some integrity to resign. He is the most worthy candidate for impeachement I have ever seen in my lifetime. This is of course my opinion. I was born and raised conservative and I feel really betrayed by these guys. But I always maintain an independence from both parties. It doesnt seem to matter who we get anymore. It looks like they're all the typical cookie cutter candidates from the same societies. This next crop seems to give me nightmares already.

What do you guys think about all of this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2007, 02:36 AM

How is he not guilty of treason?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdxI0zClV_Y

While this short video is skeptical to some did they not say all those things? Despite the dates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

According to that video the UN founders are fullfilling their vision of which is was created. So the UN and those who founded partake in it are selling out and destructuring the United States. Their policies have had a direct impact on many areas of decline that are of special interest to the people. Again how are these people not treasonous? Is this Bush adminstration fascist??

Am I just misinformed or what?

Last edited by the_pines; 04-08-2007 at 02:47 AM..

Old 04-08-2007, 02:59 AM

133 posts, read 629,419 times
YES HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST PRESIDENT WE HAVE EVER HAD! I wonder if all of those that voted for him feel like fools now? Let's just hope our counry doesn't make the same mistake again.

Old 04-08-2007, 03:22 AM

I would say so if I did. But I have never voted in 26 years of my life. Had I voted he would have been my vote. Makes me unhappy to say that. I have abstained from voting because the choices always seem so fake. Not particulary trusting of any major media source either.

Old 04-08-2007, 04:46 AM

1,247 posts, read 926,367 times
I voted for him in 2000 and I agree that he is the worst president in the history of the US. He's the only president I've seen fail in every single aspect possible.

Old 04-08-2007, 05:59 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,737,988 times
i dunno about the worst ever. worst since i've been alive (1988) oh YES. in 2k i wanted gore to win what would the country look like now with him as president?

Old 04-08-2007, 06:57 AM

1,135 posts, read 3,982,076 times
He should be tried, criminally.
Obviously for Iraq, but also his genocide on the middle class.
Not just the worst president, a bad, bad, human being. 667.

Old 04-08-2007, 07:13 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,258,745 times
Is Bush the worst President? Uh, no that would be Jimmy Carter.

Old 04-08-2007, 07:17 AM

606 posts, read 699,073 times
Obviously..at least one of those

Old 04-08-2007, 08:41 AM

1,135 posts, read 3,982,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Is Bush the worst President? Uh, no that would be Jimmy Carter.

Huge difference.
I dont go along with the Carter hate at all, although stasticly speaking
some case could be made if you a: werent alive then, or b: a republican
grabbing at straws.
Carter happened to be at the wheel during a very rough time of
transition for America. He did the best he could with what he had.
Bu$h, like everything else in his life, was handed a great economy,
a surplus, and one of the best upswing periods the country had seen
in a while, on a silver platter and he and his evil chimp regime ran it
into the ground and have made us persona non grata in the civilised
world as much as the uncivilised one. A total failure in every sense
of the word. He could only be compared to one of those goofy tin-hat
dictators in a 3rd world county like Edi Amin, not another USA president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies