Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 05:30 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,370,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
Because he doesn't want woman punished with a baby.
Try keepin' those panties on. Works every time!

Old 05-22-2009, 05:36 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,424,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Try keepin' those panties on. Works every time!
A simplistic answer to a complex question.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:36 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,370,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
You simple cannot say liberals promote aborting an innocent newborn when conservatives do it as well. By conservatives doing it, they also are "promoting" abortion and the killing of an innocent life.

You are missing the point. Don't bring gay marriage up in this. We can debate that in another thread. This is the one millionth thread on abortion so talk about abortion please.

You all cannot keep on blaming the left when the right is also taking part in having sex before marriage, using birth control and having abortions.

What is up with your constant "Liberals this-liberalism that"?

You know (As mentioned by bringing up Bristol Palin) that people on the right are also having babies before marriage and abortions.

For the record, neither Bristol nor Sarah Palin killed their child even though both were problematic. I applaud both women.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:38 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,875,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
There is absolutely nothing wrong with non-marital sex no matter what you think.
Sagran, I am starting to think that this has more to do with liberals HAVING more sex and repubs hating us all for it, than the abortion issue itself. All of the "try keeping your panty's on" comments are pushing me over the edge As though it's all the woman's fault...god forbid we like to have sex. (with condoms and birth control of course...to AVOID needing an abortion!)

Old 05-22-2009, 06:01 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yikesamillion View Post
The best way to avoid unwanted pregnancies is to not engage in sex. Abstinence is the only proven method to avoid this; but the foolish liberals make it into a more complex situation than what it really is.

If that's the NeoConfused plan, no wonder they're so uptight and whiney

Old 05-22-2009, 06:02 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
For the record, neither Bristol nor Sarah Palin killed their child even though both were problematic. I applaud both women.
I applaud the fact it was their choice and not the govetrment's.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:24 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,424,965 times
You know, if sex didn't feel so good and people didn't engage in it unless they wanted to procreate, we might have a population problem....too few people.

Everyone out there who is the result of an unplanned pregnancy, raise your hand. Aha, thought so. Many of us are. And all of our mothers had the choice, legal or not, to abort. Most women who have unplanned pregnancies choose not to abort and go on to raise children they didn't plan to have. Many of us are the result of some woman who didn't want children but didn't keep her panties on. Many of us are the result of sex between two people who didn't want children but didn't abstain.

The idea that all liberals with unplanned and unwelcomed pregnancies have abortions everytime is ridiculous.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:15 AM

5,765 posts, read 10,998,052 times
Quote:
I will not deny that pre-marital sex has been happening for eons. That still does not make it right.

I can accept it even though it it unacceptable, but I do not have to tolerate it.

You dont have to tolerate it? Are you serious?

Not having sex with a person before you marry them is stupid. Would you buy a car without test driving it?

What if you get married and find that you are not sexually compatable?

Whether you like it or not, sex is a huge part of a relationship. If you arent sexually compatable with your partner, your relationship is going to be very difficult and you might as well just be friends.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:19 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,440,951 times
Quote:
Personally, yes.

Should it be outlawed and removed from shelves? No.

People have to make their own decisions, and if they decide to go against Christ and nature they will suffer the consequences.

Unfortunately for your ego, it won't be the consequences you might prefer.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:20 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,276,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
There is absolutely nothing wrong with non-marital sex no matter what you think.
I agree, now I know what I'm going to do tonight after I pack for holiday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies