Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 12:15 PM

68,279 posts, read 54,055,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
You are a good demo, you twist the facts with the best of them....
And YOU are a good demo of the self-righteous "I'm right because I say I'm right" NeoConfuseds who supply NO FACTS when asked to support their position.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2009, 12:23 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,501,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Reporting from Washington - Former Vice President Dick Cheney, delivering a forceful defense of the Bush administration's interrogations of suspected terrorists and stern criticism of the Obama administration, maintained today that the CIA never tortured anyone and kept the United States safe from an attack potentially worse than the terrorism of Sept. 11, 2001.

Cheney defends waterboarding, says Guantanamo prison essential -- chicagotribune.com

Poor Cheney, must have Alzheimer setting in.... Seems to have forgotten that 9/11 happened on the Bush Administrations watch... Trying to protect a legacy? Legacy my @ss...
And the highest unemploymentm most spending and lowest market in years happened under Obamas watch.

Old 05-22-2009, 12:39 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,253,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
And the highest unemploymentm most spending and lowest market in years happened under Obamas watch.

Wait, it's not his fault!!!

Massive job loses and "negative" jobs under his watch after he promised
5 million NEW jobs??? Nahh couldnt be.

You have to remember, nothing bad that happens on this fake Presidents watch will be his fault. Anything that happens that is a postive will be all his.

Come on march in line like the rest of the Fidel Obama robots and get it right.

By the way, there will be a ton of first on the fake President Obamas record. And they wont be very good either.

He will be setting records of all kinds.

Right now he has lost more jobs at this time period then any President in our history.

And this week he did something else no other President has ever done.

Obama screwed over a bunch of 5 year olds who were scheduled to see him on a field trip. They showed up and Obama give them to ole heave ho and sent them home crying. Didn't even have the class to talk to them.

He did not have time for them because he was receiving a Pittsburgh Steeler Jersey. Guess kids and education does not come first for him afterall. Shame on him.

Old 05-22-2009, 02:42 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,195,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
Sorry, your claim may hold water when Obama's Term is over with in 8 years but in his infancy of his term it's kind of silly to make your claim.

Old 05-22-2009, 02:45 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,827,798 times
a term is 4 years. do your research!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Sorry, your claim may hold water when Obama's Term is over with in 8 years but in his infancy of his term it's kind of silly to make your claim.

Old 05-22-2009, 02:50 PM

1,768 posts, read 3,401,067 times
I think Cheney does a very good job & that the mealymouthed libs are afraid of him,since they can't answer his rebuttals. He is more of a (Man of the West) throwback to the type of US male that existed from 1940-1965 or so: unvarnished, straightforward, plain-spoken man who carries out his responsibility & gets things done without looking for the limelight more than the results (or pretentiously basking in the hard work). Look at the type of women in his family; even they can foil the MSNBC cretins.

He's the opposite of our vacuous TOKEN black prez, who was a community leech (whom others did favors for) while Cheney was running a multi-million dollar business (or was the youngest ever WH Chief of Staff). Look at the weakfish lbs in the media who attack, chiefly Olbermann (who's chief talent is wadding up a pice of paper & tossing it at the camera lens); he couldn't do Cheney's job for a week. He couldn't carry Cheney's jock (in any field of endeavor of value) when Cheney was younger.

Old 05-22-2009, 02:52 PM

1,768 posts, read 3,401,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And YOU are a good demo of the self-righteous "I'm right because I say I'm right" NeoConfuseds who supply NO FACTS when asked to support their position.

Very funny, but, poster, I suspect you couldn't either.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
Very funny, but, poster, I suspect you couldn't either.
I suspect you're wrong

Old 05-22-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
I think Cheney does a very good job & that the mealymouthed libs are afraid of him,since they can't answer his rebuttals. He is more of a (Man of the West) throwback to the type of US male that existed from 1940-1965 or so: unvarnished, straightforward, plain-spoken man who carries out his responsibility & gets things done without looking for the limelight more than the results (or pretentiously basking in the hard work). Look at the type of women in his family; even they can foil the MSNBC cretins.

The ranting, raving, fear-mongering drunk Senator from Wisconsin comes quickly to mind

Old 05-22-2009, 04:12 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,573,961 times
The Raw Story » Conservative radio hosts gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before saying its torture (http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/05/conservative-radio-hosts-waterboarded/ - broken link)

Conservative radio hosts gets waterboarded and admits it was torture.

Waterboarding is torture and that is exactly why it should be used on terrorists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies