Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2009, 03:52 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
WHERE is anyone bringing SEX into the classroom? If you READ the danged article, you just might see that it is about teaching TOLERANCE! NOT SEX!
Much as I see what you are trying to say it's tolerance FOR sex that is being taught. The age level being discussed is a bit tender for ANY kind of subject dealing with sexuality. IMHO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2009, 03:54 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Much as I see what you are trying to say it's tolerance FOR sex that is being taught. The age level being discussed is a bit tender for ANY kind of subject dealing with sexuality. IMHO.
Hey - all they're saying is: Don't bully people. And they name groups of people who have historically faced large amounts of discrimination. That's not offensive to me, and I don't understand why it's offensive to anyone.

Old 05-23-2009, 03:56 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
You are clearly not doing right if you think sex is just about producing offspring.
Absolutely, gay sex like any sex is to bring two people closer together and to enjoy the exerience. It is also great for stress relief and exercise and circulation. The benefits of sex for humans is enormous. Some people have never grown up when it comes to sex and still hold on to a shameful view of it. I'm sad for them, but at the end of the day - i'll keep doing it because i've grown up.

Come to think of it. Many woman use contraceptives so that they can't get pregnant during hetero sex - should we ban that sex because it isn't meant to produce offspring or should we say it is unnatural too..

Old 05-23-2009, 03:59 PM

3,849 posts, read 3,752,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
No, it's not about sex in any way shape or form. It's about treating others kindly, even if (and especially when) they are different from you. No matter the difference.

Old 05-23-2009, 05:39 PM

2,265 posts, read 3,732,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
The Gay Activists have said that they are not interested in indoctrination of children, that schools don't force Gay indoctrination.

Those opposed to the Gay extremists warned of this agenda being in the works and now it is blatant, and forced.

Parents cannot opt out of the force feeding of Gay perversion.
Even going so far to insinuate that Same sex Gays can have children like normal straight couples.

Gay Curriculum Proposal Riles Elementary School Parents - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
These kinds of things are the reason why the school system and country is going straight downhill and will never recover.

Old 05-23-2009, 05:46 PM

37,194 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
These kinds of things are the reason why the school system and country is going straight downhill and will never recover.
If I were you, I'd seriously consider dropping out...

Old 05-23-2009, 05:54 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Hey - all they're saying is: Don't bully people. And they name groups of people who have historically faced large amounts of discrimination. That's not offensive to me, and I don't understand why it's offensive to anyone.
Do kindergardeners really need to be taught about human sexuality?

And if they are shouldn't the parents have some authority over the school system with regard to this matter?

What happened to ABC's and 123's? Why the gay thing at 5 years old if not for training to desensitize them to this subject? Hey I already made a thread about the RAINBOW symbolism!

Old 05-23-2009, 05:54 PM

2,265 posts, read 3,732,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If I were you, I'd seriously consider dropping out...
Drop out of school? It's been a long time since I was in school

Old 05-23-2009, 06:13 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
Horse manure.

Old 05-23-2009, 06:27 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I just realized that most people post without bothering to read past the OP. Makes me happy in a way, to know that everyone probably isn't as moronic as they sound. But scared too because they probably never bother to check ANYTHING out IRL. And they get to vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies