Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 11:13 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
You neoCONS are just so wrapped up in fear it is just mind boggling... Bush when we got hit on his watch mind you the worst attack on our soil in over 100 years goes into a reaction mode without clear thought.
Nice try, I didnt proclaim fear anywhere in my posting.. Unable to stay focused on the posting and have to deflect to something that isnt there to make an argument that just doesnt exist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 11:15 AM

4,657 posts, read 8,710,823 times
Quote:
Yes, people who say it's not torture need to experience waterboarding for themselves like Mancow to get a different perspective, do you not agree?
So using that line of reasoning, people who think that abortion is not murder, should be aborted themselves to "get a different perspective"; I mean you must believe that for consistencies sake, right?

I used to find you amusing in an annoying way, but I'm now starting to get concerned because in almost every one of your 100 or so daily posts, you appear to advocate an "us vs them" attitude and wish harm upon anyone that doesn't agree with "us." That is called fascism, plain and simple. Please think about this.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:30 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
Interesting.. you want to see innocent Americans Tortured but terrorists who would cut off your hands and then decapitate you ...lets set 'em free.
Oh for christs sakes, get a clue!!!

Old 05-27-2009, 11:41 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Nation of laws that you think people who dont break them, are guilty of..

Unless you can name EXACTLY what law was broken, (and I think I've dusputed every one of them), your guilty of making baseless claims against your own argument.

Just because you THINK something is a law, doesnt make it so..
18 U.S.C. § 2340.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Nice try, I didnt proclaim fear anywhere in my posting.. Unable to stay focused on the posting and have to deflect to something that isnt there to make an argument that just doesnt exist?
You don't have to proclaim fear in your post, it is just generally perceived in the profile of a typical neoCON.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
So using that line of reasoning, people who think that abortion is not murder, should be aborted themselves to "get a different perspective"; I mean you must believe that for consistencies sake, right?

I used to find you amusing in an annoying way, but I'm now starting to get concerned because in almost every one of your 100 or so daily posts, you appear to advocate an "us vs them" attitude and wish harm upon anyone that doesn't agree with "us." That is called fascism, plain and simple. Please think about this.
100 post a day? Please begin linking...

Old 05-27-2009, 11:50 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times
Quote:

And here is where you went wrong.. Who believes in TORTURE? They believe in the letter of the LAW, which says its NOT torture, you cant pretend that the law says something that it doesnt, so try another argument..

PG, you keep stating that the law states that Waterboarding..IS NOT TORTURE. Where is it written that it is NOT?

Old 05-27-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
100 post a day? Please begin linking...
You made no attempt whatsoever to respond to my post. Your silence on that issue is deafening.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
PG, you keep stating that the law states that Waterboarding..IS NOT TORTURE. Where is it written that it is NOT?
That's not the way laws work. Laws don't say what is legal, but what is illegal.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:57 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
That line is getting worn out like a broken record. Let fear be your friend. Torture was not our policy in previous wars why should this undeclared war that Bush orherstrated be any different? You really need to rid your party of neoCONS.
You don't know your history very well. Secret camps and US sponsored "torture" was used more than you are apparently aware of. In fact just after the cold war it started and it didn't matter if it was a democrat or republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies