Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 10:44 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,477,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post

I don't recognize something called black latino. you are either black or you are latino. is he mixed race? is j-lo black? oh, and like I said before, carpio was not beaten down by anyone. no one was convicted with anything.
You said in another thread that Obama wasn't "black". You just make it up as you go.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:44 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
So police should be free to beat a man based on his record, not what he's doing at that time or beat him period? I seriously doubt you marched for civil rights.
Yes, I did. In fact, I've probably mentioned it dozens of times but I'm not going through all my posts to prove it. You are looking at one post and judging me without looking at my other remarks.

BTW Charlton Heston marched with Dr. King and look at how Michael Moore portrayed him as a racist. You can't speak your mind any more about right & wrong. Maybe I got sick of all the whining.

Oh, since you just mentioned Obama in another thread, I didn't walk my feet off for him last year because I'm a racist.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:45 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:

I don't recognize something called black latino. you are either black or you are latino. is he mixed race? is j-lo black? oh, and like I said before, carpio was not beaten down by anyone. no one was convicted with anything.
I am a black Latino (African ancestry from Cuba), and what you recognize is irrelevant. There are black people - descendants of Africans - in every Latin American country. I could go into this, as I have on other threads on C-D, but at this point it's not worth the time.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Yes, I did. In fact, I've probably mentioned it dozens of times but I'm not going through all my posts to prove it. You are looking at one post and judging me without looking at my other remarks.

BTW Charlton Heston marched with Dr. King and look at how Michael Moore portrayed him as a racist. You can't speak your mind any more about right & wrong. Maybe I got sick of all the whining.
Who cares about Michael Moore or Charlton Heston? That was about gun control anyway.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:47 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrackly View Post
I find it really unsettling that it's still so easy for a White woman to claim harm from Black attackers and the public accepts it hook, line , and sinker. I wonder how many men in Philadelphia were shaken down by police for this incident.
Hey, how-about we hire a couple of black guys, have them really throw her in the trunk, for a nice long ride from Pennsylvania to Florida.

That ought to fix her lyin' arse! ...

Old 05-28-2009, 10:49 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
You said in another thread that Obama wasn't "black". You just make it up as you go.
obama isn't black, he's mixed race. do you see where I asked if the guy was mixed race, or do you only read selective things?

Old 05-28-2009, 10:51 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
obama isn't black, he's mixed race. do you see where I asked if the guy was mixed race, or do you only read selective things?
In the dog world, he would be considered MUTT. Seems apt somehow...

Old 05-28-2009, 10:52 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I am a black Latino (African ancestry from Cuba), and what you recognize is irrelevant. There are black people - descendants of Africans - in every Latin American country. I could go into this, as I have on other threads on C-D, but at this point it's not worth the time.
I am aware of that, but carpio doesn't look like, say, pele.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:52 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Obama considers himself a Black American...thats all that matters

Old 05-28-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
No I realize that debating you is a waste of time..You'll continue to frantically post until you find something you perceive to be "right" regardless if it has anything to do with the OP..You win
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies