Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 02:50 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,513,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Could we get a link to that, please?
How quick to forget.

All ya had to do was google the key words. I did and got exactly 145,000 hits. Michelle Obama Not Proud of Her Country (VIDEO)! Michelle Obama was not proud of her country

Michelle Obama Takes Heat for Saying She's 'Proud of My Country' for the First Time - Political News - FOXNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2008/02/19/michelle-obama-takes-heat-for-saying-shes-proud-of-my-country-for-the-first-time/ - broken link)

You should try staying away from the voting polls. Your memory will improve 10 fold. It really works. Try it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2009, 03:21 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,268,818 times
Some how I seriously doubt her having a garden is going to have any kind of impact on Childhood obesity.

Old 05-30-2009, 03:55 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,962,496 times
Default Truly!

Mrs. Obama is a great inspiration to all young minorities of all races!!!

She is the first non-White first lady!

She represent a new path of women that were born in America.

Yes we have White women.

We also have Black, Asian, Hispanic and Native American woman too!!!

Old 05-30-2009, 05:13 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,064,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Some how I seriously doubt her having a garden is going to have any kind of impact on Childhood obesity.
Probably not...but if all parents followed her lead and got their kids off their butts to create and maintain a garden each summer...I'm sure it would put a good dent in the childhood obesity problem.

Old 05-30-2009, 05:24 PM

14,785 posts, read 23,950,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeytrot View Post
Yep, Mr. and Mrs. fascist are trying to take away the freedom of kids form being kids. Don't run and play those days are over. Boy that is a "Positive Influence"....in Russia.
Amen to that and for the first time in my life I am ashamed of my country and it"s president and first lady . I would die to be living in Canada right now. This country wants alot of people to be ex-pats I guess.

Old 05-30-2009, 06:41 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,839,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
No. She is the First Lady of the United States. Nothing "made up" about that.
No to me she isn't. The liberals treated Mrs. Bush like a rag when she was a decent woman. Mrs. Obama is not my first lady, that title goes to my wife, not some phoney whose husband I did not vote for.

Old 05-30-2009, 06:46 PM

36,822 posts, read 18,729,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
No to me she isn't. The liberals treated Mrs. Bush like a rag when she was a decent woman. Mrs. Obama is not my first lady, that title goes to my wife, not some phoney whose husband I did not vote for.
President Obama was elected by a majority and has been in office over five months. Isn't that a little long to be in denial?

Michelle Obama is the First lady of the United States of America. If she is not your First Lady, you must not be American.

Old 05-30-2009, 06:54 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,839,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
President Obama was elected by a majority and has been in office over five months. Isn't that a little long to be in denial?

Michelle Obama is the First lady of the United States of America. If she is not your First Lady, you must not be American.
Don't give that nonsense! She said to the U.S. public that up until her man was nominated by the Democratic Party she was never proud of her country. Well guess what, she may be the first lady of the nations but she is not in mine! I am more of an American than she because I never insulted my country the way she did. She enjoyed all the opportunities the country could give her and she does not feel proud because of it. Well I don’t care! She is and will always be comrade Obama.

Old 05-30-2009, 06:58 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,064,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
Don't give that nonsense! She said to the U.S. public that up until her man was nominated by the Democratic Party she was never proud of her country. Well guess what, she may be the first lady of the nations but she is not in mine! I am more of an American than she because I never insulted my country the way she did. She enjoyed all the opportunities the country could give her and she does not feel proud because of it. Well I don’t care! She is and will always be comrade Obama.
I doubt she was referring to the People of the US...but the leaders of the US.
Like I said...I agree with her...what has our government done to be proud of lately?

Old 05-30-2009, 07:03 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,299,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
I doubt she was referring to the People of the US...but the leaders of the US.
Like I said...I agree with her...what has our government done to be proud of lately?
Have you known Michelle long? When did she tell you her intent?
Is she as stunning and brilliant in person?

Why do liberals hate the USA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies