Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 09:47 AM

5,554 posts, read 6,739,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
The sad thing is yall dont realize Obama is losing more then just this one vote

There is many more out there that feels they also made a mistake voting for him.

Obama cant win again with just democrat votes
Wishful thinking. We'll see. In the meantime, we're having a ball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2009, 10:15 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,454,406 times
So 'wingers are agreeing with "vile leftists" now? Geez, it just gets weirder & weirder...!!

Old 05-31-2009, 10:21 AM

81 posts, read 261,737 times
Default 4 Years

He's our President so deal with it! You don't have to like him. You don't have to agree with what he's doing. The people voted and Obama won. We have had a lot of Presidents that were horrible leaders. But for us folks that didn't like them we just had to deal with it until the next election. By the way OBAMA'S AWESOME!

Old 05-31-2009, 10:27 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,034,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalou View Post
Wishful thinking. We'll see. In the meantime, we're having a ball.
Some people neither understand or read polls. Only what they read in their forums.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:32 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,034,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
The sad thing is yall dont realize Obama is losing more then just this one vote

There is many more out there that feels they also made a mistake voting for him.

Obama cant win again with just democrat votes
Per Fox News Obama has a 57% approval rating with independents. Now do you consider Fox to be reliable?
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...elease_web.pdf

Old 05-31-2009, 10:38 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
An earlier editorial of his says this.
Well, it's not too late to get back our money. We need it a hell of lot more than AIG.

We should withhold our taxes, mortgage checks and credit card payments until the banks, insurance companies and other assorted Wall Street dirtbags who stole it give it back.

Unrealistic? That's what my girlfriend thought when I led a rent strike. The landlord hadn't provided heat, so I organized the tenants in my building to pay their rent into an escrow account until things improved. My girlfriend doubted that everyone would participate. "That's OK," I said, "we don't need everyone." We didn't. A 60 percent income drop was enough to get the landlord's attention. The heat came back on and a judge awarded us several months free rent.

We don't need everyone either. If millions of Americans were to pay their taxes, mortgages and debt payments into escrow (to show that we're not deadbeats), it wouldn't take long before we got some action from Obama and his gang of bank-loving technocrats.
I agree with this. I'd LOVE this. Let's do it.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:40 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
I agree with this. I'd LOVE this. Let's do it.
That would not make your savior happy, you know?

Old 05-31-2009, 10:48 AM

I just read it to my savior on the phone and he's all for it, lol.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:52 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latrice McCullough View Post
He's our President so deal with it! You don't have to like him. You don't have to agree with what he's doing. The people voted and Obama won. We have had a lot of Presidents that were horrible leaders. But for us folks that didn't like them we just had to deal with it until the next election. By the way OBAMA'S AWESOME!
Do you have some proof that I, one of the people on the Homeland Security watch them they may be terrorists list, will be allowed to vote against Obama again? He may win but some untoward things may be involved in that win. Since he has signed on with ACORN to take the head count and has a Secretary of Homeland Security that doesn't want me running around loose I am not sure we will be allowed to vote.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you have some proof that I, one of the people on the Homeland Security watch them they may be terrorists list, will be allowed to vote against Obama again? He may win but some untoward things may be involved in that win. Since he has signed on with ACORN to take the head count and has a Secretary of Homeland Security that doesn't want me running around loose I am not sure we will be allowed to vote.
What?!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies