Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2009, 10:22 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny B. Fury View Post
How do you know the perpetrator was a Christian?

Link please.
It's in the early part of this thread.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:23 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Are you and odanny convinced that this man was sent by a group? I don't think they have proved that yet although they have tried to do so. It seems stupid to me that a man would walk into a church, shoot one of the ushers, run out and get into his car and drive straight toward his home. The police had his tag number and relayed it to KC where his suburb is and they were waiting for him at his home when he got there. Stupidity runs rampant among killers, it seems.
What Paul Hill did certainly seemed stupid and was stupid. His mentor and friend and supporter on death row until Hill volunteered to be executed because he said he was tired and he wanted to go "LIVE WITH JESUS"..........duh........was AND STILL IS a radical anti abortion activist and "REVEREND." Yep, one of those extremist right wing folks who claim to do things in the name of Christianity.

The guy who killed Dr. Tiller probably wanted to get caught so he could, too, could go live with JESUS, just like Paul Hill.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:29 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
What Paul Hill did certainly seemed stupid and was stupid. His mentor and friend and supporter on death row until Hill volunteered to be executed because he said he was tired and he wanted to go "LIVE WITH JESUS"..........duh........was AND STILL IS a radical anti abortion activist and "REVEREND." Yep, one of those extremist right wing folks who claim to do things in the name of Christianity.

The guy who killed Dr. Tiller probably wanted to get caught so he could, too, could go live with JESUS, just like Paul Hill.
This is too much.

This guy volunteered to be executed to go live with Jesus? And his crime is based on opposing an operation which results in "infants/babies" going to live with Jesus?

Insanity is fascinating.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:

Come on, girl. Get real and quit trying to make this killer out to be anything other than a killer. I don't know if he was on his own but surely he belonged to some group that could have sent him to do the job. Lets let him be a suspect until he is convicted and we know for sure why he did the trick.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:39 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
I have been reading some investigative reports about his practice. Seems he would abort just about anything, right up against birth for $5000.
Sanrene, can you provide some legit links to this? From what I've read, Kansas state law doesn't allow for what you claim.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
This is too much.

This guy volunteered to be executed to go live with Jesus? And his crime is based on opposing an operation which results in "infants/babies" going to live with Jesus?

Insanity is fascinating.
Paul Hill murdered a doctor who performed abortions in Pensacola Florida. He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death row.

After a number of years on death row in Florida, Hill waived his final appeals and volunteered to be executed. He gave a press conference just before he was executed. He explained to all of us in Florida that he was tired and he just wanted to be executed so he could go live with Jesus.

The State was more than happy to accommodate Mr. Hill. And they killed him. I guess only Mr. Hill knows whether or not he went to live with "Jesus" as a reward for killing the doctor.

Insanity.......is indeed fascinating.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:43 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Sanrene, can you provide some legit links to this?
When I have checked and confirmed.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
When I have checked and confirmed.
Why not put the links up and let others "confirm" it? You've already put it out there as the truth.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:47 PM

519 posts, read 688,732 times
Quote:
Paul Hill murdered a doctor who performed abortions in Pensacola Florida. He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death row.

After a number of years on death row in Florida, Hill waived his final appeals and volunteered to be executed. He gave a press conference just before he was executed. He explained to all of us in Florida that he was tired and he just wanted to be executed so he could go live with Jesus.

The State was more than happy to accommodate Mr. Hill. And they killed him. I guess only Mr. Hill knows whether or not he went to live with "Jesus" as a reward for killing the doctor.

Insanity.......is indeed fascinating.
This only show's your ignorance about Christianity. If you're going to criticize it, at least get your facts straight. I'll give you a hint: there is no "reward" for killing anyone. Period. There is, however, something called repentance and forgiveness. Only God and Mr. Hill know if he was repentant and was forgiven. Only an idiot would try to make a point without knowing anything about what they're talking about. You succeeded.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny B. Fury View Post
This only show's your ignorance about Christianity. If you're going to criticize it, at least get your facts straight. I'll give you a hint: there is no "reward" for killing anyone. Period. There is, however, something called repentance and forgiveness. Only God and Mr. Hill know if he was repentant and was forgiven. Only an idiot would try to make a point without knowing anything about what they're talking about. You succeeded.
All I can say to that is "thank god" I am IGNORANT of your brand of Christianity.

My point was that Paul Hill believed his reward would be living with Jesus. He made that very clear.

Actually, I don't really believe in that heaven and hell thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies