Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 02:42 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,343,322 times

Advertisements

Ive done this way to mnay times. Just go find out for yourselves people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2007, 06:41 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,980,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pines View Post
Please turn your unrevised* The Lost Keys to Freemasonry book to page 184? and read "The Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry's(Albert Pike)" words. Find out about him and how he was given a pardon from war crimes. He has a big statue in Washington DC. He is known as the founder of the KKK also. Not Nathan Bedford Forrest who disbanded his groups of maruaders. Freemasonry is an offshoot of the Knights Templar who spit on the cross and renounced Jesus. Among a gazillion other things that conflict with christianity in every sense. In fact I believe they're trying to destroy christianity. Let me go get some quotes. Or would you rather break it down for everybody mbuszu since no one knows anything about it?
Pike? Pike is the source of all this blather, all these ridiculous assertions you have been expousing?.. LOL - none of them are real, but considering the sources now I understand.

Check out: http://www.masonicinfo.com/pike.htm

You're not saying anything new quoting him or books which quote him - this doesn't make you enlightened as much as it reveals that you haven't done any significant research or more importantly any thinking for yourself - you've essentially been the victim of propaganda yourself. My friend you are unfortunately quite mistaken and you need to check your sources a bit more objectively. Yes a lot of people such as yourself have now written a lot of nonsense which is being quoted or requoted... all regarding supposed experts/supposed leaders saying or doing such etc, but whom with any closer examination of credentials, the house of cards inevitably falls apart with. It's all bs.

If indeed you read the information in the link above, and the links from it (regarding Pike's oft quoted "quotes" and the supposed linkages to satanism or to the KKK), and you still think Masonry is bad/negative, then well that's your perogative.

The reality is that FreeMasonry is a fraternity - nothing more and nothing less. It has traditions, it has formerly secret rites, it has a very long history. I cannot speak for everyone but of the dozen or so Past-Masters I personally know well they are fantastic, generous, and god-fearing people that do a lot of good for the community. Really nice guys with no hidden agendas. Of the two 33rd degree Masons I also have known for a long time, these two individuals are so far from satanists, or evil that your assertions and assumptions are just completely unbelievable and ridiculous to me.

It is time that anti-Mason fundamentalist or evangelical or whatever type of Christian you are, start thinking for yourselves. If you really want to find a hidden agenda or conspiracy, you can find them anywhere. I have no doubt that you will continue to be anti-Mason... that's fine... I just am glad to know that the truth is out in this forum, not just a bunch of anti-Mason lies.

Old 04-15-2007, 08:43 PM

You didnt even say anything about Albert Pike. Or Aelister Crowley. If you know about their stuff and many others why not just tell people? I could post a gazillion other things, and I have researched plenty enough to come up with my own material dude. Much of the research comes from official sites, and masonic locations. Some of which were taken down after they were revealing to much. I wont post all of the lucifer quotes from either of these men who were in freemasonry. You're adament on denying anything brought up anyway because you dont adress anything specifically. Most folks dont know anything abnout them except they're a gentlemens club or a sandwhich club.

I researched alot of stuff. Since masons are free to worship whoever they want, they certainly had some questionable people come on board. Plus they have hoarded wealth and taken some of the most powerful positions in the world, and they give those positions to their brothers over others. I already mentioned the Knights Templar which is where Freemasonry comes from, even though masons deny it. It really has nothing to do with some Hiram Abiff guy that got a message from god to build Solomons temple in a certain way. That's just a little fairy tale story so people think they're doing something good.

Coincidentally some of those charities like the shriners were duping people. The shriners were ripping off millions and got busted for it. The mafia was notorious for operating behind charity fronts. Why is it everytime someone mentions freemasonry their sympathizers bring up charities? Do you want me to talk about the blazing star, the red star, the sun god, the dogstar, sirius, the light bearer, lucy, luci, aka lucifer? How about the mysticism of babylonian gods, pagan gods, the kabbalah and the pentagram? The rituals, symbolism, the golden book, the brotherhood, and rites? There is all kinds of literature you can find about it. That's why I said I really didnt feel like going further with the post because it turns into a cat and mouse game. It seems like they just downplay anything you bring up as if its casually accepted?

I noticed your tone when you refer to me as some type of christian. Just go ahead and say you're anti-christian. You got all kinds of labels in there instead of saying anything useful about the things people would have suspicions about. You guys sound like a broken record. Its no wonder they have to remain secret. The only exposure they can get is in symbolism or manipulating their enviroment to distort the truth. They cant even tell their wives in detail about anything. Their exposure serves basic principals. One of those is recruitment. The so called christians that are masons arent christians. They're theologians and spiritualists that surround themselves by much darker things. Many are just in it to go to heaven by their charity works because they dont know what to really believe in. You yourself mentioned that thesr god-fearing men were upright. Which god do they serve? Yea the sovereign pontiff of "universal" freemasonry was a sorcerer that messed with invoking spirits, black magic, sex magic, and alot of other stuff and got himself a statue in Washington DC.

Its seems as though the devil mimics the bible and gods words and his plans. Tell us about the god adonay being the bad god and lucifer being the real true god. I would like to hear how these god fearing men can distort things so badly. You know satanist believe in god too right? So does satan obviously.

Old 04-15-2007, 08:47 PM

177 posts, read 898,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbuszu View Post
Pike? Pike is the source of all this blather, all these ridiculous assertions you have been expousing?.. LOL - none of them are real, but considering the sources now I understand.

Check out: http://www.masonicinfo.com/pike.htm

You're not saying anything new quoting him or books which quote him - this doesn't make you enlightened as much as it reveals that you haven't done any significant research or more importantly any thinking for yourself - you've essentially been the victim of propaganda yourself. My friend you are unfortunately quite mistaken and you need to check your sources a bit more objectively. Yes a lot of people such as yourself have now written a lot of nonsense which is being quoted or requoted... all regarding supposed experts/supposed leaders saying or doing such etc, but whom with any closer examination of credentials, the house of cards inevitably falls apart with. It's all bs.

If indeed you read the information in the link above, and the links from it (regarding Pike's oft quoted "quotes" and the supposed linkages to satanism or to the KKK), and you still think Masonry is bad/negative, then well that's your perogative.

The reality is that FreeMasonry is a fraternity - nothing more and nothing less. It has traditions, it has formerly secret rites, it has a very long history. I cannot speak for everyone but of the dozen or so Past-Masters I personally know well they are fantastic, generous, and god-fearing people that do a lot of good for the community. Really nice guys with no hidden agendas. Of the two 33rd degree Masons I also have known for a long time, these two individuals are so far from satanists, or evil that your assertions and assumptions are just completely unbelievable and ridiculous to me.

It is time that anti-Mason fundamentalist or evangelical or whatever type of Christian you are, start thinking for yourselves. If you really want to find a hidden agenda or conspiracy, you can find them anywhere. I have no doubt that you will continue to be anti-Mason... that's fine... I just am glad to know that the truth is out in this forum, not just a bunch of anti-Mason lies.

Well said mbuszu

Old 04-15-2007, 08:50 PM

Typical manipulation and denial.

Old 04-15-2007, 08:53 PM

259 posts, read 938,933 times
Quote:
Originally by the pines

Freemasonry is an offshoot of the Knights Templars who are trying to destroy Christianity.
Whaaaaaat? You are extremely misinformed! The Masons were an entity long before the Knight Templars came into existence.

FYI The Masons and Knight Templars are two different entities with different objectives.

First The Freemasons objective was to build houses of worship notably Christan Cathedrals. Masons believed they were metaphysically rebuilding the holy temple of Jerusalem!

Second The Knight Templers objective was to launch military campaigns to recapture the Holy Land that was stolen from Christians by Muslems!

Quote:
Again by the pines Much of the research comes from official sites, and masonic locations. Some of which were taken down after they were revealing to much. I already mentioned the Knights Templars which is where Freemasonry comes from eventhough the Masons deny it?
I don't know what you are researching? You've revealed nothing but just a little fairy tale story! Maybe the sites were taken down after it was revealed that corporate Mafia theologians and spiritualists are notorious for operating illegal web sites spreading outright lies and deceptive entertainment to divert attention away from illegal immigration and contractor frauds in Iraq!!! the pines your good at Typical manipulation and denial. You sound like a broken record!!!!.

Last edited by Dee62; 04-15-2007 at 10:00 PM..

Old 04-15-2007, 09:42 PM

http://www.globalfreemasonry.com/kni...mplars_02.html

Old 04-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,162 times
Guys, calm down, please.
Yac.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:09 AM

117 posts, read 410,201 times
Default Overt positions of political significance?

It's not very important what masons are rumoured to stand for. What is important is that they are very secretive and what they are known to stand for that has political significance. One thing is monotheism, which is a clear majority position in the USA but a significant minority (millions of americans)believe otherwise and therefore monotheism is politically significant. Another is secrecy. On this a majority is conditionally opposed and any group practicing much secrecy is a legitamite target for suspicion and associated rumours.
A third issue is viriginity rituals. I know a woman who was semi-coerced as an adolescent to participate in a Masonic virginity ritual. Again a majority of Americans value virginity but a significant minortiy does not, again making such a ritual politically significant. Also, it may be that many americans who value virginity still disapprove of virginity rituals. I don't know if the two opposing groups together constitute a majority of americans.
As for the Knights Templar, I believe it is pretty broadly accepted that they were crushed by the pope and forced underground, and then the underground, and therefore justifiably secretive, remnants merged into the Masons and perhaps took them over.
I tend to oppose the Masons on grounds of gratuitous secrecy and ritualism alone. However, I have heard that they are secretly against overpopulation, and if they would come out with that position I would be on their side.
However, it is hard to ally myself with a secret position.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:16 AM

117 posts, read 410,201 times
Default Where are Masons strongest? weakest?

As this is city forum, I should ask, in what cities are masons strongest? weakest? What municipalities have the highest percentage of Masons? Which have the lowest percentage?
If you like Masons it makes sense to move to where they are strong and if you don't like them then move to where they are weak. Also, comparing municipal policies in the strongest and weakest places would indicate what Masons really stand for. Building codes perhaps???

political towns, extreme places, political relocation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies