Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 08:49 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,032,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
It's none of my business, but I cant help but observe you post an awful lot about Barry actually being gay. Do other gay men think he is, or just you?
My guess about Barry being gay: Yup. Why do I care?

Same reason I care that former VP Gore eats up a lot of green.

Or that N. Pelosi has such high standards for truth.

Well...I could go on.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:54 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
My guess about Barry being gay: Yup. Why do I care?

Same reason I care that former VP Gore eats up a lot of green.

Or that N. Pelosi has such high standards for truth.

Well...I could go on.
You could, or you could just get to the point. Gay men that I know dont think he's gay. Why do you?

Old 06-02-2009, 08:55 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
You've been posting a long time. Can you direct us to one of your posts taking Bush to task for taking (in your opinion) needless trips? Like the scores of times he went down to Crawford?

Bush = 149 vacations to camp David
= 70 trips to Texas ranch
= 11 trips to parents home.

All using airforce 1. But of course the complainers will not take my word for it or what was reported on the news last night by ever new organization EXCEPT Fox...Google is a great tool, below is just one of the many reports on Bush use of airforce one. There is also a report on the use at the taxpayers expense to attend John McCain's b'day party. hmm

Bush Spent 487 Days At Camp David, 490 Days At Texas Ranch During

Old 06-02-2009, 08:58 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Correction: Every time Bush went to Crawford, it was a "Working vacation". NObama didnt go to NYC to work.

They do not want to get into any debate about who worked as Fidel has been in office since Jan 20 and it seems he has not showed up for work yet.

I think Fidel believes he is on vacation all the time.

Flying around the world and back stabbing Americans, bowing to a Saudi Prince and flying off for bubble baths is about all he has got done other then spending money and sending his treasury man, tax invader Tim Geithner to Japan to get laughed at.

Opps forgot one, he has lost more jobs in he first three months of any President in history. And he did not have to work very hard for that either.

Let's keep looking at Fidels Obama numbers.

2.6 million Americans have lost their jobs since Fidel Obama became your President. Wow, all these people losing jobs and he is having a date night meal that cost US hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Month-by-month look at job losses under Fidel Obama looks like this.

January: -741,000

February: -681,000

March: -699,000

April: -539,000

And Obama by the numbers, one of the worst job loss records for any President in our history.

Now this is change we can believe in folks.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
They do not want to get into any debate about who worked as Fidel has been in office since Jan 20 and it seems he has not showed up for work yet.

Flying around the world and back stabbing Americans, bowing to a Saudi Prince and flying off for bubble baths is about all he has got done other then spending money and sending his treasury man, tax invader Tim Geithner to Japan to get laughed at.

Opps forgot one, he has lost more jobs in he first three months of any President in history. And he did not have to work very hard for that either.

2.6 million Americans have lost their jobs since Fidel Obama became your President. Wow, all these people losing jobs and he is having a date night meal that cost US hundreds of thousands of dollars.

And Obama by the numbers, one of the worst job loss records for any President in our history.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Bush = 149 vacations to camp David
= 70 trips to Texas ranch
= 11 trips to parents home.

All using airforce 1. But of course the complainers will not take my word for it or what was reported on the news last night by ever new organization EXCEPT Fox...Google is a great tool, below is just one of the many reports on Bush use of airforce one. There is also a report on the use at the taxpayers expense to attend John McCain's b'day party. hmm

Bush Spent 487 Days At Camp David, 490 Days At Texas Ranch During

There is a difference between working and a dinner date. When will you people realize that?

Lets compare apples to apples folks.

FIND ME ONE SINGLE TIME THAT BUSH FLEW TO A DINNER DATE LIKE OBAMA JUST DID.

Camp David is a working environment for all past Presidents so that line is a joke. He worked from his ranch in Texas. Clinton was in Camp David all the time but you failed to mention that.

Waiting on one person to show us if Bush ever flew to a dinner date that cost us taxpayers 300k?

Lets face it, Obama supporters are struggling with this one.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:04 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin View Post
The cost of the Iraq war $674,514,123,466.
Is that your "I win button"? LOL

Try and remain in context with the discussion.

Extravagant expenditures, like jetting to exotic locations across America, for purely selfish reasons of personal gratification/entertainment and basking in the adulation of sycophant fans, is not even in the same ballpark as National defense.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
There is a difference between working and a dinner date. When will you people realize that?

Lets compare apples to apples folks.

FIND ME ONE SINGLE TIME THAT BUSH FLEW TO A DINNER DATE LIKE OBAMA JUST DID.

Camp David is a working environment for all past Presidents so that line is a joke. He worked from his ranch in Texas. Clinton was in Camp David all the time but you failed to mention that.

Waiting on one person to show us if Bush ever flew to a dinner date that cost us taxpayers 300k?

Lets face it, Obama supporters are struggling with this one.
Lol, Bush didnt take his wife on dates.

Let me help you out.

Drudge, NY Post report Obamas' NYC trip cost, ignore Bush's Crawford vacations | Media Matters for America

Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Is that your "I win button"? LOL

Try and remain in context with the discussion.

Extravagant expenditures, like jetting to exotic locations across America, for purely selfish reasons of personal entertainment and basking in the adulation of sycophant fans, is not even in the same ballpark as National defense.

Libs do not understand money. Might as well forget it.

According to the libs we do not need any national defense because Fidel is going to make everyone like us again.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:07 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:

It appears job losses are slowing under Obama based on your numbers...

Whereas, under Bush...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies