Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 06:18 PM

334 posts, read 1,268,724 times

Advertisements

GOP vs. Commen sense: Who will win?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2009, 06:19 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,857,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsGiantsIndiansfan2008 View Post
GOP vs. Commen sense: Who will win?
Who will win? No one will win. I can't wait to see that. Loosers on both sides.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:23 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post

Facts are you link was from Oct 2008 and is not current.

Also the name moveon dot org is mentioned, so what does that tell you?

My facts show me that we were doing well until around March 2007 and guess who had control of congress? You got it?

So in 3 more months when we are farther in the hole and farther in Obama debt will you still be blaming Bush?

Come on, congress controlled by loons and the WH controlled by loons equals a total disaster, like it or not, your lib friends caused this mess, lets see how they are going to get us out of it.

Wait until Fidel Obama ends the Bush tax cuts, things will go down even further as Obamacare takes more money from those who give people jobs.

This is Obamas watch and boy you know I am watching!!!!

Old 06-02-2009, 06:27 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,847,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Facts are you link was from Oct 2008 and is not current.

Also the name moveon dot org is mentioned, so what does that tell you?

My facts show me that we were doing well until around March 2007 and guess who had control of congress? You got it?

So in 3 more months when we are farther in the hole and farther in Obama debt will you still be blaming Bush?

Come on, congress controlled by loons and the WH controlled by loons equals a total disaster, like it or not, your lib friends caused this mess, lets see how they are going to get us out of it.

Wait until Fidel Obama ends the Bush tax cuts, things will go down even further as Obamacare takes more money from those who give people jobs.

This is Obamas watch and boy you know I am watching!!!!
Lol....You said the economic crisis was caused by the dems and are responded to with proof that your claim is false. Your response is that the article is from 2008 and is not current to something that happened in 2007. Please why don't you refute with something substancial????because your response was the equivilant to putiing your fingers in your ears and saying lalalalalal I'm not listening.

Old 06-02-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Lol....You said the economic crisis was caused by the dems and are responded to with proof that your claim is false. Your response is that the article is from 2008 and is not current to something that happened in 2007. Please why don't you refute with something substancial????because your response was the equivilant to putiing your fingers in your ears and saying lalalalalal I'm not listening.
Its true. If the GM thing does not go well its all on Obama's shoulders.

Old 06-02-2009, 07:47 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,847,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
That part is true, but the causes of the mess are very complicated, and I was disturbed on how easily he blindly placed all the blame in the place that was convenient for him.

Old 06-02-2009, 07:57 PM

4,465 posts, read 8,000,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjd View Post
Clearly, Obama and Capitalism have declared war on each other and America is not big enough for both for them to live peacefully. The result of this battle could fundamentally change America forever. Who will win?

Anyone who buys into the proposition that it's "Obama v Capitalism", understands neither Obama nor modern capitalism.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:25 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,335,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
You don't think it's going to go well, do you? I know it will go poorly!

Old 06-02-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
You don't think it's going to go well, do you? I know it will go poorly!
I think we just bought a rusty old lemon.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:55 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjd View Post
Clearly, Obama and Capitalism have declared war on each other and America is not big enough for both for them to live peacefully. The result of this battle could fundamentally change America forever. Who will win?
Capitalism, of course. It is the holiest, most sacred of America's religions.
So don't worry, anyone who gets in the way of capitalism can be (ahem) eliminated, and life will have meaning again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies