U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-03-2009, 01:42 PM
 
Location: South Fla
9,644 posts, read 8,585,158 times
Reputation: 1942

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
? "color blind," that's not what I meant. Guantanamo -- Obama hasnt decided to leave it open. Release the abuse photos - probably he didnt realize how bad they were going to be. Also, he went back and forth with the decision in his own mind -- he didnt have to be yanked back on his leash by other, calmer, smarter people the way Newtie did.
WoW!!! you are in the oval office with Obama during the day? Thats so cool that you know personally what exactly Obama is doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-03-2009, 01:43 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 34,660,839 times
Reputation: 6163
Rggr, they're going to turn your name in to Homeland Security.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2009, 01:44 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 34,660,839 times
Reputation: 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
WoW!!! you are in the oval office with Obama during the day? Thats so cool that you know personally what exactly Obama is doing.
? Nope, just read the news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2009, 01:51 PM
 
10,543 posts, read 11,984,983 times
Reputation: 2798
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Rggr, they're going to turn your name in to Homeland Security.
LOL. I'll know if I end up on the no-fly list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2009, 02:20 PM
 
Location: Hoboken
19,891 posts, read 16,272,470 times
Reputation: 3123
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
? "color blind," that's not what I meant. Guantanamo -- Obama hasnt decided to leave it open. Release the abuse photos - probably he didnt realize how bad they were going to be. Also, he went back and forth with the decision in his own mind -- he didnt have to be yanked back on his leash by other, calmer, smarter people the way Newtie did. He came to the sensible conclusion himself - didnt have to be told.

Do you ever tire of being wrong? Malhiki told Obama not to release the photos. He yanked Obama's leash.

Why'd Obama switch on detainee photos? Maliki went ballistic (http://topiclinks.boston.com/article/07d52Zb5V34d5?q=John+Kerry - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2009, 02:36 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,456,057 times
Reputation: 10490
What a surprise--Newt Gingrich, who's got it into his head that he might possibly be a viable candidate for President in 2012, has backed off a strong statement! This is the kind of thing you can expect from him in the days and months ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2009, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Hoboken
19,891 posts, read 16,272,470 times
Reputation: 3123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
What a surprise--Newt Gingrich, who's got it into his head that he might possibly be a viable candidate for President in 2012, has backed off a strong statement! This is the kind of thing you can expect from him in the days and months ahead.

Bush got bashed for being to rigid and closed minded, now Newt gets it for being flexible. Sheesh we can wait while the left makes up its mind.

Last edited by shorebaby; 06-03-2009 at 03:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2009, 03:54 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 34,660,839 times
Reputation: 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Do you ever tire of being wrong? Malhiki told Obama not to release the photos. He yanked Obama's leash.

Why'd Obama switch on detainee photos? Maliki went ballistic (http://topiclinks.boston.com/article/07d52Zb5V34d5?q=John+Kerry - broken link)
Ahahahahahaha! You know who the source of your cite is?!

Click the green link that says "Full article at..."

So that's who YOU'RE citing as correct, true, honest and the real deal...and I know he doesnt lie...so yeah, I'll stand corrected and I gladly agree with your source!

Ta!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2009, 03:57 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 34,660,839 times
Reputation: 6163
(though I dont know why your search query was for "John+Kerry")
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2009, 04:03 PM
 
Location: Hoboken
19,891 posts, read 16,272,470 times
Reputation: 3123
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Ahahahahahaha! You know who the source of your cite is?!

Click the green link that says "Full article at..."

So that's who YOU'RE citing as correct, true, honest and the real deal...and I know he doesnt lie...so yeah, I'll stand corrected and I gladly agree with your source!

Ta!
You can't really be that dense can you? It was from McClatchy!

Why'd Obama switch on detainee photos? Maliki went ballistic | McClatchy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top