U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:22 PM
 
3,297 posts, read 5,510,674 times
Reputation: 805

Advertisements

Saturday, June 06, 2009
Hijab-Wearing Muslim Fanatic Crashes Ceremony For US Soldier Murdered In Arkansas Terror Attack
Gateway Pundit: Hijab-Wearing Muslim Fanatic Crashes Ceremony For US Soldier Murdered In Arkansas Terror Attack (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/06/hijab-wearing-muslim-fanatic-crashes.html - broken link)

A hijab-wearing Muslim woman crashed the Remembrance Ceremony of the first successful homeland terrorist attack since 9/11. Pvt. William Long was murdereed and Pvt. Quinton I. Ezeagwula was wounded by Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad this week at an Army recruiting center in Little Rock, Arkansas.

This angry Muslim fanatic showed up at the remembrance ceremony and screamed anti-American and anti-Semitic remarks at the protesters:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:27 PM
 
8,640 posts, read 7,735,305 times
Reputation: 2854
Want to bet no liberal media will report this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:33 PM
 
3,297 posts, read 5,510,674 times
Reputation: 805
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Want to bet no liberal media will report this?
I agree with you. The media is still trashing Christians, because of the killing of the Abortion-Doctor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:40 PM
 
8,640 posts, read 7,735,305 times
Reputation: 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
I agree with you. The media is still trashing Christians, because of the killing of the Abortion-Doctor.
It will be interesting if the liberals avoid this thread like their liberal media will avoid reporting this story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:42 PM
 
Location: NE Florida
9,362 posts, read 22,348,089 times
Reputation: 9263
This is misleading. It wasn't a ceremony to honor the US soldier.

Arkansas Blog: Rally set

The group that sponsored the rally is a right-wing anti immigration group.

Secure Arkansas Concerned About Illegal Alien Voter Fraud-Illegals may use Matricular Cards to vote!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:44 PM
 
3,297 posts, read 5,510,674 times
Reputation: 805
Watch the YouTube Video: YouTube - Jihadist crashes memorial
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:45 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,869,607 times
Reputation: 6156
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Saturday, June 06, 2009
Hijab-Wearing Muslim Fanatic Crashes Ceremony For US Soldier Murdered In Arkansas Terror Attack
Gateway Pundit: Hijab-Wearing Muslim Fanatic Crashes Ceremony For US Soldier Murdered In Arkansas Terror Attack (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/06/hijab-wearing-muslim-fanatic-crashes.html - broken link)

A hijab-wearing Muslim woman crashed the Remembrance Ceremony of the first successful homeland terrorist attack since 9/11. Pvt. William Long was murdereed and Pvt. Quinton I. Ezeagwula was wounded by Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad this week at an Army recruiting center in Little Rock, Arkansas.

This angry Muslim fanatic showed up at the remembrance ceremony and screamed anti-American and anti-Semitic remarks at the protesters:
Did anyone call the police?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:47 PM
 
Location: NE Florida
9,362 posts, read 22,348,089 times
Reputation: 9263
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Watch the YouTube Video: YouTube - Jihadist crashes memorial
I did watch it and hope that others do, as well. Interesting that the video did not show the signs of the Secure Arkasas folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:49 PM
 
Location: Reading, PA
4,059 posts, read 3,772,870 times
Reputation: 838
I thought by "ceremony" you meant a funeral or military occassion. This "ceremony" was held by Secure Arkansas which they refer to on their website as a "rally". Big difference between a ceremony and a rally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 03:56 PM
 
3,297 posts, read 5,510,674 times
Reputation: 805
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
This is misleading. It wasn't a ceremony to honor the US soldier.

Arkansas Blog: Rally set

The group that sponsored the rally is a right-wing anti immigration group.

Secure Arkansas Concerned About Illegal Alien Voter Fraud-Illegals may use Matricular Cards to vote!
Checkout the bumper sticker in the video that 9-11 was an inside job. That's the car the woman protestor drove in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top