U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you consider George Tiller to be a hero?
Yes 20 28.99%
No 49 71.01%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 05:05 PM

5,027 posts, read 5,525,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
If you can't comprehend a perfectly coherent sentence that has an extra "and" in it - you have more problems that I thought.
Ha! A perfectly coherent sentence that has an extra "and" in it! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen here in awhile!

How is it "perfectly coherent" if it has an extra word in it?

Sweetie, you kill me!

Here's your perfectly coherent sentence:

Quote:
A person who celebrates a monster that killed over 60,000 of the unborn AND most definately violated his oath.
Here it is without the extra "AND" in it:

Quote:
A person who celebrates a monster that killed over 60,000 of the unborn most definately violated his oath.
It's still garbage!

Do you want to try again, Princess? Go ahead - pick out another word to delete at random. See if you can make something worthwhile out of pure trash.

Seriously - when you can apologize for making a complete hash of your own sentence, without trying to bash other readers for not being able to comprehend the muddled thinking behind it - then you'll be on your way to being a decent human being. Until then, you're just Sanrene, Queen of the Triviots.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:22 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,496,708 times
Still deflecting - cause you just can't answer the question.

The "creature" I was referring to is someone who can celebrate a mass murderer, like Tiller and also convey hero-status to him for the mass murder of 60,000+ people.

Quote:
How is it "perfectly coherent" if it has an extra word in it?
Well, coherent enough for you, shall we say.

Seems I gave you too much credit.

Now, back to the topic;

Tiller is STILL not a hero, rather he is a murderer himself.

Last edited by sanrene; 06-07-2009 at 05:38 PM..

Old 06-07-2009, 05:28 PM

30,390 posts, read 20,026,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Worst analogy on citydata. Congrats.

Most thoughtless and convenient comment on CD. Congrats helenejen!

If the comment in question were not spot on you might have taken a bite, but you passed instead.

Speaks volumes.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:30 PM

1,315 posts, read 1,442,821 times
Good news!!! The Feds are strongly considering prosecuting the alleged murderer under Hate Crime legislation...

This is very good news - because it will start to put a chilling effect on those who oppose freedom of choice with violence...

The more anti-abortion people they prosecute for Hate Crimes the better...

I think they should prosecute as hate crimes not just for physical violence, but for verbal assault and intimidation also...

Old 06-07-2009, 05:33 PM

8,640 posts, read 7,951,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
Good news!!! The Feds are strongly considering prosecuting the alleged murderer under Hate Crime legislation...

This is very good news - because it will start to put a chilling effect on those who oppose freedom of choice with violence...

The more anti-abortion people they prosecute for Hate Crimes the better...

I think they should prosecute as hate crimes not just for physical violence, but for verbal assault and intimidation also...

If they did that all the liberals would be in jail. They have the hate speech down to an art.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:38 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,496,708 times
You beat me to it!

Old 06-07-2009, 05:40 PM

11,127 posts, read 12,655,114 times
Well we went from whether Tiller is a hero to hate speech. I think this thread has ran its course.

closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies