U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2009, 11:23 PM

195 posts, read 100,534 times

Advertisements

I talk fast but he understands fast" says Sarkozy about our President....as opposed to bush to whom everyone had to talk slow because he only understands slow. Sarkozy Gushes Over Obama Who Keeps His Cool
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2009, 11:39 PM

3,191 posts, read 3,792,974 times
Elitist, arrogant and America hating, qualities the French and Obama share, no wonder they got along.
Obama will make a fine succesor to Jerry Lewis.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:09 AM

174 posts, read 524,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Elitist, arrogant and America hating, qualities the French and Obama share, no wonder they got along.
I wouldn't worry too much about this. France is a has been country. What have they contributed to the the over all welfare of the world in the past 20 years? Nothing! In about 20 years, France will look nothing like France is today. They can thank all the muslims that are actively working to subvert and take over their country. This was told to me by a french citizen that I worked with 2 years ago. In fact, she was planning to move to Spain beause she could see what was coming down the road.

Old 06-07-2009, 01:11 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,754,682 times
What is it Bash France day?

Old 06-07-2009, 01:17 AM

13,036 posts, read 22,032,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mississauga75 View Post
What is it Bash France day?
Everyday is a bash France day on the forum , did you not know that ! Get with the programme and get your button here. If there are any left that is.

Interesting someone's colleague would move to Spain to avoid Muslims when Spain has more "problems" regarding the issue . I guess that woman was not terribly well informed when she made that decision... A rude awakening awaits her on the other side of the border.

Old 06-07-2009, 01:30 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,754,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Everyday is a bash France day on the forum , did you not know that ! Get with the programme and get your button here. If there are any left that is.

Interesting someone's colleague would move to Spain to avoid Muslims when Spain has more "problems" regarding the issue . I guess that woman was not terribly well informed when she made that decision... A rude awakening awaits her on the other side of the border.
there seems to be a select group of Americans that love to bash a bunch of groups in here - such Xenophobia... u can keep the button - i've got my take a chill pill and relax one on...

Old 06-07-2009, 01:47 AM

8,287 posts, read 11,844,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
boo hoo! would you like a little "wine" with that dumb remark? preferably of the French kind?

Old 06-07-2009, 02:15 AM

13,036 posts, read 22,032,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mississauga75 View Post
there seems to be a select group of Americans that love to bash a bunch of groups in here - such Xenophobia... u can keep the button - i've got my take a chill pill and relax one on...

I'll have one please ! I like the cut of your jib , lets's do lunch sometimes next time you're in the UK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies