Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 02:38 PM

117 posts, read 139,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Why does this concern you that Obama is appointing some non-white people?
Because I cannot name any non-White countries (other than NE Asian nations) that are well-run and function. It's literally insane for any White person to believe that he'd be better off ruled by non-Whites.

Insane. Utterly insane.

Yet this is the very stance some liberals have taken, with not one shred of proof that it won't end in disaster. You have to use "Brazil" for the most relevant example to crack these dullards' duped minds and get them to conjure up reality as opposed to ideology or media misrepresentation. Or you can point to modern post-1994 South Africa for an extreme but completely relevant example.

I don't know of anyone on planet earth, with the exception of White liberals, who would rather be ruled by someone else! Just as only black people can really be African-Americans, only White people can be White, and we deserve the right to be.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:45 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengeice View Post
Look, I didn't create the movie "Crash" or decide to give it an Oscar. But that movie sure as hell reflects our new destructive and endlessly multi-racial squabbling society. Communists have too narrow a range of analysis for things. As I said, trying to explain all wars and problems in human history as the result of a "class" struggle is beyond ridiculous. Diversity and non-white immigration from the Third World is what has killed California, not "employers".

Regarding moving from my hometown because it's being invaded, do you see Israelis giving up their country to aliens? No, they stick it out, and complain about it all too. Besides running will not solve the problem, non-whites always follow the White flight.
Au contraire, running will keep you alive longer - you might not get the aneurysm it sounds like you're insisting must be your fate. But it's up to you - IMO you're too close to the problem to think straight -- should get some perspective. Good luck, but dont expect people to sympathize with your views which are really around the bend I not only MO.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:00 PM

646 posts, read 801,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Actually, it's just gonna be yours...........
Well if you are a hispanic I got some stats for you.Sit down cause if the truth hurts this is gonna sting.For every 100,000 black males,4,777 are in prison.For every 100,000 hispanic males 1,760 are in prison.For every 100,000 white males 700 in prison.Every year 34,460 white women are sexually assaulted my black males.In one year this is 6 times the number of lynchings ever.And you think we should be grateful this country is becoming even more diverse,I don't think so holmes

Old 06-08-2009, 03:02 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Because I cannot name any non-White countries (other than NE Asian nations) that are well-run and function. It's literally insane for any White person to believe that he'd be better off ruled by non-Whites.

Insane. Utterly insane.
Holy crap, this filth of a piece of s**t post is insane...utterly, totally, completely delusionally insane. You are straight-up certifiable my friend, straight-up. And I strongly suspect that you have been on this forum under a different name & been kicked off for your racist posts. I'll think of it.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
I don't think so holmes
Holmes? Is this some sort of racist white speak that I don't know about?

Last edited by karfar; 06-08-2009 at 03:14 PM..

Old 06-08-2009, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Au contraire, running will keep you alive longer - you might not get the aneurysm it sounds like you're insisting must be your fate. But it's up to you - IMO you're too close to the problem to think straight -- should get some perspective. Good luck, but dont expect people to sympathize with your views which are really around the bend I not only MO.
get some perspective? All I have to do is turn on the nightly news to see the cesspool my hometown is becoming...the schools (and most of the parks too) are literally unusable for the very people who pay all the taxes that pay for them. It shouldn't be like this. It's uncivilized.

Oh well, White Flight! Such a dependable phenomenon there's an official name for it. But like I said, running doesn't solve anything since the rabble always follows. Eventually where are Europeans gonna run too? Keep building up cities and civilization, leave it all behind, do it all over again.....enough is enough. Obama wouldn't be where he is (Prez of USA) without the White side of his family teaching him, and the entire history of White people to stand on.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Holy crap, this filth of a piece of s**t post is insane...utterly, totally, completely delusionally insane.
Name one, my foul-mouthed friend.

NE Asian countries are the only other ones.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:07 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Name on, my friend.
Speaking of names, have you got your list of superior candidates for the Supreme Court?

Or, the proper spelling of the late Mr. Spengler's name?

Old 06-08-2009, 03:08 PM

We're talking about which non-White nation is functioning (not including NE Asian countries (Japan, S. Korea, etc.) which are the only other functioning ones).

But getting back to the subject, has anyone seen this satire? A parody in the style of Ken Burns documentaries....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

The Old Negro Space Program

Old 06-08-2009, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
Well if you are a hispanic I got some stats for you.Sit down cause if the truth hurts this is gonna sting.For every 100,000 black males,4,777 are in prison.For every 100,000 hispanic males 1,760 are in prison.For every 100,000 white males 700 in prison.Every year 34,460 white women are sexually assaulted my black males.In one year this is 6 times the number of lynchings ever.And you think we should be grateful this country is becoming even more diverse,I don't think so holmes
Nice screen name, can't tell what your intentions on this forum are, can ya?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies