Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2007, 08:52 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,202,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsd353 View Post
whatever you wanna believe there dude
It's not "whatever I wanna believe", it's the truth. Don't make me start quizzing you on medical terminology and the like because something tells me you would fail. Not that you'd even try because more than likely you would try to cover it up with something like "I've got nothing to prove to you".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2007, 09:03 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
Default O M G

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswoodlandpark View Post
I have a serious question to ask. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but what exactly does a guy find fun about another guys potty area (butt). It seems like filth to anyone normal. Well, the good thing is eventually all the gay population will die, and since they can't reproduce (duh?) - it will take care of itself!!! Chris
LOL. Whew! This is funny. My god, I cannot believe this post.
First, you are correct, the "potty" area is, like, eww! Not all gays are into dirty nasty potty play. And yes, virginia, eventually the entire planet will be totally straight because, like DUH, everyone KNOWS gays cannot reproduce, so like, OMG, where did the ones come from who are, like, already here? (scratch my head and pop my gum while twirling my hair)

Old 04-18-2007, 10:24 PM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswoodlandpark
I have a serious question to ask. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but what exactly does a guy find fun about another guys potty area (butt). It seems like filth to anyone normal. Well, the good thing is eventually all the gay population will die, and since they can't reproduce (duh?) - it will take care of itself!!! Chris
Despite the fact that you sound like a five year-old I have a serious question to ask you.

Are you aware that a large amount of straight men enjoy anal sex with women? I personally am a straight man that does NOT enjoy it, but many do. Obviously you don't get it, who cares. Get over it. Whether they do it with men or women shouldn't matter. It isn't your life and they aren't doing it in front of you, and until they are, shut up.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:05 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,257,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kereczr View Post
HAHAHAH if you're a surgeon then im the queen of england. I have NEVER met a doctor or w/e you claim to be that would articulate their point as poorly as you've done here. Did you get your "degree" online? No no...I know you're a surg tech hahaha
I believe he is indeed a surgeon as I have read many of his previous posts. But irregardless I think it is mean-spirited and in poor taste to call someone a liar online. And to criticize someones spelling and say they are inarticulate is going against one of the main rules of online etiquette.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:43 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,830,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
I doubt that this is a true story brikag! If it were it wouldnt be a news flash, corporations are responsible for the bottom dollar to their stockholders, very few major corporations have a social consious especially a bank., but it works both ways, I just had to pick up material at one of my suppliers and before i got off the phone i told him to tell his fancy boy out in the wharehouse to turn off his rap music or i will start going to their competitors! When i got there no rap and no fancyboy! They had a diferent cleancut guy out there! Bottom line is the dollar, corporations know homosexuals have money!
It is the gay community that keeps assaulting others. There is no such thing happening.

If a bank really said they'd only move into a state if gay laws were passed, this would be on the news.

Where are the FACTS to back up such claim, Brikag??? I bet there are none, just someone trying to diseminate hate and attack states that are not gay-friendly like MA.

Go see what kind of a MESS the state of Massachussetts is!! It is HIGH violent crime, jobs moving away from the state, dirty cities, ton of violence, HIGH taxes and crappy public services.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:48 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswoodlandpark View Post
POTTY, POTTY, POTTY.
Your dirty old man genes are starting to leak out!!! Better get a needle and thread. Anyway, I am not angry at all. I love a good debate. I'm smiling from ear to ear!
Misswoodlandpark, if you think there are, "dirty old man genes", why can't homosexuality be genetic too? If being gay is genetic, it's no longer a choice. Now I'm smiling ear to ear!

Old 04-19-2007, 11:55 AM

1,590 posts, read 1,667,504 times
Default Yes, gays are a lucrative market

When I lived in SF, there were numerous gay theme ads from mainstream corporations, like the people who sell Johnny Walker Whiskey, that targeted them.

If corporations want their business, they may adopt policies friendly to them. That's straight up free enterprise. Can you blame them?

Old 04-19-2007, 01:45 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,202,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
I believe he is indeed a surgeon as I have read many of his previous posts. But irregardless I think it is mean-spirited and in poor taste to call someone a liar online. And to criticize someones spelling and say they are inarticulate is going against one of the main rules of online etiquette.
Oh w/e from his posts and his response to a poster about genes, I very much doubt he has anything to do with the MF, and if he does, then god help his patients. As for calling his bluff on being a doc, when he uses his "position" to add weight to his argument and uses that same "position" as an excuse to outright dismiss posts from others in this thread, which he has done, it is fair game. K thanks

Oh and about "online etiquette", the response about his grammar was only posted AFTER he said one of my posts aren't even worth responding to. Just because you share his view spunky1 doesn't mean you automatically have to defend him in a semi-hypocritical way. Intellectual honesty is a good thing, I promise. ^_~

Originally Posted by Gsd353 View Post
"I am a surgeon. I dont have time to do research on this between sewing peoples faces back on after a tragic event. Sorry. And, Yes, it is learned, or a choice. Thats what RESEARCH has found. Not to say that there havent been opposite findings. Like I said a few posts ago, depends on what you want to believe. We could argue both ways. As for what medical school I went to, that is not important. This is my opinion on my belief of research. Not the out spoken opinion of my school's...."

"When you get an educated opinion, please share it."

Last edited by Kereczr; 04-19-2007 at 02:07 PM..

Old 04-19-2007, 06:18 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,934,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
It is the gay community that keeps assaulting others. There is no such thing happening.

If a bank really said they'd only move into a state if gay laws were passed, this would be on the news.

Where are the FACTS to back up such claim, Brikag??? I bet there are none, just someone trying to diseminate hate and attack states that are not gay-friendly like MA.

Go see what kind of a MESS the state of Massachussetts is!! It is HIGH violent crime, jobs moving away from the state, dirty cities, ton of violence, HIGH taxes and crappy public services.

Nay-Sayers,
What is it you're trying to say about MA ? MA has been in it's own MESS long before their legalization of gay marriage. Are you trying to say that the "Gay Marriage" rights brought all the high violent crime, jobs moving away, dirty cities, HIGH taxes, and crappy public services. This is the message your sending out and that I'm interpreting. And what of the other states that legalized civil unions,ie., NJ, CT, VT, NH, CA, NM, and the others that are fighting for HUMAN Rights? Are they going the way of MA? HMMMMM

As for the FACTS..... The corporation I spoke of is Wells Fargo. The state that I left out was Iowa. The story is Wells Fargo wanted to be centrally located in the middle of US. Des Moines was the only logical choice. They wanted to put their payroll, admin, cutomer service, home mortgages, and IT people in DM to accommadate the whole US with minimal constaints of time zones.

"Unofficially".... my friend from the GLBT center, One Iowa, spoke to the GLBT work force of Wells Fargo. "Unofficially", the corporation would move if Iowa changed some GLBT issues. The state said, "sure come over and we'll pass the bills with LITTLE talk and exposure." Unofficially, of course. Now, how does my friend know all this? She slept with one of their execs who fronts the GLBT work force. "Unofficially"! HMMMMMM

Now, google search for "West Des Moines Wells Fargo Campus." Read about it. Than, google search Iowa HB 92 and Iowa HB 149. It's in lesiglation right now. The governor is sure to sign it.

The story goes, "Unofficially", if the laws were not enacted by 2007, Wells Fargo has the right to move out. It would be hard for a state to maintain an empty $250 million building. Who's going to occupy it, John Deere?

If I were a munti-billion dollar corporation wanting to move to a state, and it didn't have the rules or laws that would suit my company. Don't you think I would ask for a little concessions of make a law so it would accomodate my workforce. Happy Workers make Happy Business.

So in conclusion, I'd like to say thank you. I've proven the facts before me. I wish you the best.

Last edited by brikag; 04-19-2007 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: addendum

Old 04-19-2007, 06:22 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowXOR View Post
Despite the fact that you sound like a five year-old I have a serious question to ask you.

Are you aware that a large amount of straight men enjoy anal sex with women? I personally am a straight man that does NOT enjoy it, but many do. Obviously you don't get it, who cares. Get over it. Whether they do it with men or women shouldn't matter. It isn't your life and they aren't doing it in front of you, and until they are, shut up.
And I think that's 'nuff said....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies