Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 08:45 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,023 times

Advertisements

The issue of husseon obama's citizenship needs to be pounded every day and the word spread. I do not for one minute believe hussein obama is a citizen and should be ousted. Why hide this information unless you have something to hide?

He certainly acts like a man that has no loyality to America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2009, 08:51 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,590,247 times
Uhm, I believe what they are talking about is programs for native Hawaiians. They have to prove they are have a certain percentage of Hawaiian blood in them before they are eligible for certain program. One of the forms they have to provide is the long form that was completed in the hospital.

You don't need the long form to operate in Hawaii, it is no big deal.

Still not a hundred percent sure that our president was legally allowed to run for office, but since he is in office I don't think there is a whole hell of a lot we can do about it now.

Old 06-08-2009, 08:52 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,112,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Yippie!!! A new Obama Birth Certificate Thread with the same old nonsense argument!! I guess the OP's cable and radio are out so they can't get any current venum to spew from the usual suspects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Don't you guys ever get tired of kicking this poor, dead horse???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Yeah, this birth certificate issue is pathetic. And so is anyone who continues to address it.
If this dead horse has been beaten to death, then why did you click on the thread to begin with? Apparently this subject has inherent controversy that needs a once-and-for-all answer or you would have bypassed this thread completely, right?

If this has been settled, as you believe it has, then why did you stop in for a look-see?

I'd reconcile it's because you, too, believe that this issue is still yet to be resolved completely.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:01 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,634,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
If this dead horse has been beaten to death, then why did you click on the thread to begin with? Apparently this subject has inherent controversy that needs a once-and-for-all answer or you would have bypassed this thread completely, right?

If this has been settled, as you believe it has, then why did you stop in for a look-see?

I'd reconcile it's because you, too, believe that this issue is still yet to be resolved completely. Apparently the State of Hawaii has some issues with Obama's birth certificate as legal means of proving his birth in some situations.
I really don't care about the man's birth certificate, because I knew long ago this was not an issue. And the State of Hawaii has no issues with this, not only because Obama has no eligibility for the Hawaiian Homelands Program, nor has he ever, but because the state itself confirmed that his birth certificate was legitimate.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:31 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,382,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post

I'd reconcile it's because you, too, believe that this issue is still yet to be resolved completely.
Just because someone clicks on a link they know to be false does not mean that one believes the issue has not been resolved. Some people post as soon as they see something to reiterate that it is false information so other people reading the thread can not be duped by rediculous allegations.

I guess one could also simply ignore the thread and hope that it just falls way back off the radar.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:33 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,877,261 times
Default This should end the debate once and for all!

Old 06-08-2009, 09:34 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post

That is as valid as the one hussein obama posted on the internet.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:59 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,960,211 times
Default Let's take it from the top, shall we?

This is really not complicated.
  1. The Hawaiian Home Lands program gives certain privileges to native Hawaiians and their direct descendants.
  2. In order to establish who qualifies as "native Hawaiian", the program requires ancestry data.
  3. The COLB does not have any data on ancestry.
  4. So in order to verify who qualifies or not, the program asks for information above and beyond the regular COLB - for instance, the "long form" or other supporting documentation.
Different government programs require different documentation. What a concept.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:00 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,699,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
WOW! You really should read the link within the article that you originally posted for the IMPORTANT details like this from the Honolulu Star Bulletin:

from the State of Hawaii's Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

"The birth certificate form has been modified over the years and decades to conform to national standards and models," she said.
Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."
She added that the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the state's current certification of live birth "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements."
The issue of what constitutes an official Hawaii birth certificate received national attention during last year's presidential campaign. Those who doubted Barack Obama's American citizenship called the copy of the Hawaii birth document posted on his campaign Web site a fake.
Asked about that document, Okubo said, "This is the same certified copy everyone receives when they request a birth certificate."

So, once again, the birthers are proven wrong. How long must this go on?

I loved how one on this thread couldn't even spell Hussein. I suspect if you have researched this topic, you would have a grasp of the individual's full name.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:21 AM

1,048 posts, read 2,387,000 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies