Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 11:40 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I've heard that there are differences, but I'm not sure of them.
It's about "public relations." Really, it is. There have been posts made of stormfront.org by David Duke, as well as his own site, regarding changing the "image" of the "movement." You see, they want to be rid of the KKK image of guys in sheets and pointy hats, and guys in overalls with shotguns, so they and move more into the "mainstream." They want to look like "guy" at the Rotary Club. Jackets and ties. Appealing to the more "mainstream" folks they see "out there" who really agree with their attitudes toward race, but would never ever identify with the KKK. Via use of the Internet (as was pointed out in the post) White Supremacists/White Nationalist can reach into so many homes of people who would not dare to attend a public meeting.......recruitment, recruitment, recruitment.

The KKK went under because they were sued in civil court by the Southern Poverly Law Center for murdering different individuals, and the KKK lost the civil lawsuits, and received judgements for millions and millions of dollars. Basically, the KKK organization was bankrupted in civil court for the horrendous things they did.

David Duke and Donald Black were both high level members of the KKK. After Donald Black got out of prison for trying to take over an island country to make it a WHITE COUNTRY ONLY, he created stormfront.org in 1995. Stormfront was able to reach many people who held similar beliefs, but were people who would not speak out publicly. I've read posts on Stormfront from people who said they started posting on the site because they were totally anti-racist and they wanted to counter the beliefs of the white supremacists.........however, these people posted that after reading and posting on the Stormfront cite for about a year they had come to understand the "cause" and were completely converted!!

If you check out that site, you will see special blogs written by David Duke, you will see threads devoted completely to fundraising, and some threads you can read as a guest and get an idea of what those people believe and are talking about. It will surprise you.

However, there are threads on that site which are locked and available ONLY to members who donate a certain amount of money. The big contributors. It's all very interesting. And after checking that stuff out, it become obvious that those people may be nuts, but they are dangerous nuts and should be taken quite seriously.

The FBI and the Southern Poverty Law Center both monitor that web site closely. Other law enforcement agencies also monitor that site. Around the time of the Presidential election, a guy made a death threat post to Obama on that site and he was quickly arrested and investigated! That's what they are monitoring for, death threats to the President, hate speech, and for folks who believe like the guy who just killed Dr. Tiller.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:41 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,006,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habonim View Post
This is a prime example of either an anti-white racist/bigot or someone who clearly has never talked to a WN person, and takes all his cues from anti-white propagandists. You have a future on The View or Oprah!!

you are right I do not talk with WS/WN as once I know this is the kinda person you are I leave. I am only asking these questions to see if I can understand your outlook for that very reason. the question is...do you feel any empathy for others who do not look like you, people of other races? what do you feel...in general.

I don't see Jewish or South American or Hong Kong billionaires helping starving Africans.....oh, they must be evil racists.

this is a side step, besides plenty of rich jewish and others help starving africans. the question is...do you not feel any empthy for starving children of another race? smple yes or no

PS Halle Berry is 1/2 white, and it's easy to see that when you compare her to Jennifer Hudson (for just one current example).
Gabrelle Union, Angela bassett?

Old 06-09-2009, 11:41 PM

43 posts, read 49,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Show me where I ever typed this and I'll change my handle to Habonimis awesome.

I would never say that we're all the same, because we're not. I'm saying, who cares? Why would you treat someone differently because they couldn't "get a bone marrow transplant in China", what an odd example, btw. Judge them on the content of their character, not their clothes, which is what skin really is. There are people of all shades that are not cool. Why choose skin color and not hair color or eye color or handedness? Why that parameter?
The problem is that it's almost illegal these days to make judgments, even when they are based in cold hard fact or reality.

You are still working under the assumption that it's Whites who hate. Whites are on the defensive, not the offensive. What century did you and your parents just live through????

A WN student of Western history understands that in 1914 on the eve of WW1 (one of 2 disastrous White civil wars in the 20th century), if one looked at the globe, one would see whites in ascendency and in control of most of the entire world. Today, if you look at the globe, you see Whites running (out of London, out of CA, out of FL, etc.), and running into smaller and smaller areas. Whites aren't even the majority in New York, London or Los Angeles. Not even close. Moscow may be the only large city left on planet Earth that is really White. There are many more examples. Whites better wake up fast, because it's going to be our grandchildren that will curse white liberalism forever and ever.

Post 1994 South Africa is a wake-up call.....Obama is just Mandela-lite.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:42 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,657,367 times
Austin13, thank you for your post. Very well-written and informative.

There actually are intelligent people who see differences between races and ethnic groups, but since there's great pressure to not express those opinions, all that comes to the surface are the crazies.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:47 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,006,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
I would never say that we're all the same, because we're not. I'm saying, who cares? Why would you treat someone differently because they couldn't "get a bone marrow transplant in China", what an odd example, btw. Judge them on the content of their character, not their clothes, which is what skin really is. There are people of all shades that are not cool. Why choose skin color and not hair color or eye color or handedness? Why that parameter?
we are together on this one Sonrise

Old 06-09-2009, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
It's about "public relations." Really, it is. There have been posts made of stormfront.org by David Duke, as well as his own site, regarding changing the "image" of the "movement." You see, they want to be rid of the KKK image of guys in sheets and pointy hats, and guys in overalls with shotguns, so they and move more into the "mainstream." They want to look like "guy" at the Rotary Club. Jackets and ties. Appealing to the more "mainstream" folks they see "out there" who really agree with their attitudes toward race, but would never ever identify with the KKK. Via use of the Internet (as was pointed out in the post) White Supremacists/White Nationalist can reach into so many homes of people who would not dare to attend a public meeting.......recruitment, recruitment, recruitment.

The KKK went under because they were sued in civil court by the Southern Poverly Law Center for murdering different individuals, and the KKK lost the civil lawsuits, and received judgements for millions and millions of dollars. Basically, the KKK organization was bankrupted in civil court for the horrendous things they did.

David Duke and Donald Black were both high level members of the KKK. After Donald Black got out of prison for trying to take over an island country to make it a WHITE COUNTRY ONLY, he created stormfront.org in 1995. Stormfront was able to reach many people who held similar beliefs, but were people who would not speak out publicly. I've read posts on Stormfront from people who said they started posting on the site because they were totally anti-racist and they wanted to counter the beliefs of the white supremacists.........however, these people posted that after reading and posting on the Stormfront cite for about a year they had come to understand the "cause" and were completely converted!!

If you check out that site, you will see special blogs written by David Duke, you will see threads devoted completely to fundraising, and some threads you can read as a guest and get an idea of what those people believe and are talking about. It will surprise you.

However, there are threads on that site which are locked and available ONLY to members who donate a certain amount of money. The big contributors. It's all very interesting. And after checking that stuff out, it become obvious that those people may be nuts, but they are dangerous nuts and should be taken quite seriously.

The FBI and the Southern Poverty Law Center both monitor that web site closely. Other law enforcement agencies also monitor that site. Around the time of the Presidential election, a guy made a death threat post to Obama on that site and he was quickly arrested and investigated! That's what they are monitoring for, death threats to the President, hate speech, and for folks who believe like the guy who just killed Dr. Tiller.
Big deal. What about the Jewish ADL and their racist donors? What about Jesse Jackson? What about Sotomayor and LaRaza? What about Bill Ayers and hateful communists? What about the plethora of anti-Christian bigot orgs out there today?

You have a really old paradigm that you are working off of. This thread is about moving past simpleton analyses like yours. Your analysis reads like something off the SPLC propaganda website and everyone knows they are an anti-white organization.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Austin13, thank you for your post. Very well-written and informative.

There actually are intelligent people who see differences between races and ethnic groups, but since there's great pressure to not express those opinions, all that comes to the surface are the crazies.
Thanks. However, I have to tell you that I grew up in the South and I strongly oppose white supremacist groups, and especially David Duke, as well as the use they have made of the Internet via stormfront.org. to recruit members.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:54 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,657,367 times
Quote:
Thanks. However, I have to tell you that I grew up in the South and I strongly oppose white supremacist groups, and especially David Duke, as well as the use they have made of the Internet via stormfront.org. to recruit members.
Hmm. Well, I'd rather not censor them. I think it's better to allow free speech. I'd rather know what people are thinking and how they're organizing rather than suppressing their speech and forcing them to operate undercover.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Well, I have to tell you that I grew up in the North and I strongly oppose racists like the ADL, Jesse Jackson and especially LaRaza. These racists all use Internet websites to recruit other sympathetic and ignorant bigots to their cause.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Hmm. Well, I'd rather not censor them. I think it's better to allow free speech. I'd rather know what people are thinking and how they're organizing rather than suppressing their speech and forcing them to operate undercover.
I'm not advocating restricting their free speech rights. I just think it is very wise that the site is monitored so that the FBI and others will KNOW what they're up to. Also the site is monitored for death threat posts made about President Obama.

The stormfront people know that their site is monitored by the FBI. The FBI is NOT restricting their free speech, however they do notice when people step over the line from free speech to law-breaking speech.

As they say, "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies