Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 12:51 PM

1 posts, read 1,161 times

Advertisements

Rabbi Pomerantz seems to be the only person "fostering a climate of hate",he needs to acknowledge the horrific brutalites that Israel committed against the Arabs if he wants to be truthful. He should alsoexplain Hitler's self-hatred because 50% of Hitler's DNA was Jewish! The treatment of the Palestinians by Israel is the "moral equivalent" of the treatment of the Nazis toward the Jews. No meaningful dialogue can take place in a climate of lies and dishonestly! Shalom!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 12:54 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,500,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Just days ago Obama traveled to Cairo, Egypt. It was his second trip in a short time to visit Muslim countries. He sent a clear message by not visiting Israel.
Obama visited Israel last year.

Obama reaffirmed our commitment to Isreal - WHILE ON HIS TRIP TO EGYPT.

Your source is a bold faced liar. And you agree with him. Why do you support liars?

Old 06-11-2009, 01:07 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,053,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Obama visited Israel last year.

Obama reaffirmed our commitment to Isreal - WHILE ON HIS TRIP TO EGYPT.

Your source is a bold faced liar. And you agree with him. Why do you support liars?
I don't recall Obama being President last year.

Just sayin.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:10 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,592,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I don't recall Obama being President last year.

Just sayin.
No one said he was. Just sayin'.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:14 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,053,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
No one said he was. Just sayin'.
Billy Graham and thousands of other people visited Israel last year too, but that doesn't mean it has anything to do with the point being made. Bypassing Israel as President is a much bigger statement. Sorry that point was lost on you.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:17 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,581,495 times
Finally the truth is known: Obama is really a white supremacist!!!

Old 06-11-2009, 01:19 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,360,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
By Rabbi Dr. Morton H. Pomerantz

Our new president did not tell a virulent anti-Semite to travel to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington to kill Jews, but he is most certainly creating a climate of hate against us.
It is no coincidence that we are witnessing this level of hatred toward Jews as President Barack Obama positions America against the Jewish state.

Moderator cut: copyright violation

Newsmax.com publishes column, "Obama Breeds Climate of Hate Against Jews," linking Obama to Holocaust Museum shooting | Media Matters for America
I disagree it is always like this when Democratic presidents are elected...It brings the right wing terrorists out of the woodwork. Just look at what happened when Clinton was president, they went batty and all sorts of violent anti-choice folks, Neo-Nazis/white supremacists, uber right wing religious cults, and anti-government illegal militias started getting all riled up and violent. When the right is not in power an unrepresentative minority of far-right extremists start getting drastically more violent.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:21 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,585,533 times
I don't see what obama has to do with a low life as this 88 year old a$$ did....

I do see how rude and disrespectful obama is towards the office of the president and to sit on the phone with his shoes on his desk is just embarressing! What an example! Btw in the Middle East it a an insult to show the back of your shoes to some one while talking and in this picture that came out Obama was talking to the Netanyahu, that is such an insult...but what the heck, Obama seems to think he is above every one!

To get back on topic, I don't see how Obama is to blame...this low life should never be allowed to put stuff of hate on the internet and to have a gun! I hope he will die soon and doesn't get any pain medication...and i hope no attention to the killer, just talk about the man who died and his family...the low life isn't worth to be mentioned!

Old 06-11-2009, 01:22 PM

1 posts, read 1,114 times
Default The Jewish electorate in the U.S.A.

I have always been curious as to why the Jewish population tends to vote for anyone running as a Democrat. I am also curious how Senators Boxer and Feinstein vote to support the current administration. This voting record of the Jewish population, along with the voting record of the Roman Catholic population, has always been, and probably will always be, a total mystery to me. All say one thing and vote for something or someone who opposes what each voter says. Talk the talk but don't walk the walk. This is not a "put down" of either religious belief, but rather, is a question I have always wanted to ask in a public forum.
Thank you for the opportunity to ask.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:25 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,592,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I do see how rude and disrespectful obama is towards the office of the president and to sit on the phone with his shoes on his desk is just embarressing! What an example! Btw in the Middle East it a an insult to show the back of your shoes to some one while talking and in this picture that came out Obama was talking to the Netanyahu, that is such an insult...but what the heck, Obama seems to think he is above every one!
As long as views like that are in the minority, I'm happy.

Pollster.com: National Favorable Rating: Barack Obama
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies