Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 05:21 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,231,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
We all know the guy is the biggest crybaby around but honestly why claim that you are "fair and balanced"? The guy is a pure hack.
So, would this be an admission that you actually, you know, watch Hannity? If so it must also be an admission of how hypnotic he is... or maybe you've just lost the remote
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 05:22 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I thought liberals loved liars. They elected one and work hard to excuse his lies.
You are absolutely 100% correct. And Obama is indeed a liar.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:22 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, you claimed that "Hannity [lies]". But you gave no example. Do you have one? Or, is it you that is the "hack"?

I think Hannity (since he is the No. 2 talk show in the country) is stating truth. You people (leftists) don't like truth. So it is understandable that you would hate him.

But, if you have a specific example of Hannity lying, spit it out. Otherwise, you are just trolling.
Are you blind?

There are data bases of his lies....

THE LIE

HANNITY
: "I never questioned anyone's patriotism." (9/18/03)

FACTS

HANNITY: (to attorney Stanley Cohen) "Is it you hate this president or that you hate America?" (4/30/03)
HANNITY: "Governor, why wouldn't anyone want to say the Pledge of Allegiance, unless they detested their own country or were ignorant of its greatness?" (6/12/03)
HANNITY: "You could explain something about your magazine, [the Nation]. Lisa Featherstone writing about the hate America march, the [anti-war] march that took place over the weekend..." (1/22/03)
HANNITY: "'I hate America.' This is the extreme left. There is a portion of the left --- not everybody who's left --- that does hate this country and blame this country for the ills of the world..." (1/23/02)
HANNITY: (speaking to Sara Flounders co-director of the International Action Center) "You don't like this country, do you? You don't --- you think this is an evil country. By your description of it right here, you think it's a bad country." (9/25/01)

Old 06-11-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Fox waves the "Fair and Balanced" banner, but it seems the individual shows have their own flavor. I watch Hannity from time to time. I'll have to keep an ear out for this "fair and balanced" pitch that you speak of. I don't recall him proclaiming to be 50/50 conservative/liberal on any occasion. Perhaps some of his guests are 50/50, but I've never considered Hannity to be a half-breed conservative.
Is CBS, NBC, MSNBC, etc "fair and balanced"? Don't think so. They are all decidedly leftist, and proud of it. Who can trust anything that comes from these networks?

Old 06-11-2009, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Uh, actually yes he does.
Give an example.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:30 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Is CBS, NBC, MSNBC, etc "fair and balanced"? Don't think so. They are all decidedly leftist, and proud of it. Who can trust anything that comes from these networks?
None of those stations would try to fool the viewer like Fox does.

Fox is so slanted that they try to tell you what to think about their station. ie "fair and balanced."

Old 06-11-2009, 05:43 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,028,546 times
one thing we all have in common is we all watch fox news.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:41 PM

1,931 posts, read 3,413,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
So, would this be an admission that you actually, you know, watch Hannity? If so it must also be an admission of how hypnotic he is... or maybe you've just lost the remote

Actually no I dont watch him. I listen to him when Howard Stern in on commercial. Not too often with Sirius Sat. radio but Hannity is entertaining to say the least. I love to hear him rant and rave about how Democrats are nuts.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:43 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,231,205 times
Just as donks rant and rave about how Hannity is nuts. You're zoo is much more entertaining than mine.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:43 PM

1,931 posts, read 3,413,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
This coming from someone that made personal attacks on me?

I have no knowledge of who you are. By the way if you attack me I will attack you. You know the old tick for tack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies