U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2009, 09:31 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,291,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm666 View Post
It's late night comedy, there is a reason why it is on late night! Besides, did not Bristol make the rounds talking how abstinance was not doable or something to that effect? I know she made a couple of appearances with Van Sustern, also her husband is a consultant to Palin from what I read. Like it or not, Palin did bring this all upon herself and her Daughter is a young adult now and therefore is open game. If Palin wants her family left in obscurity than they need to stay at home and let Palin make a fool of herself on the campaign trail. But this was never about Palins family was it? This is all about Palin and her ambtions it never was about anything else!
Look, I think it was a huge mistake to allow bristol to go on tv explaining herself. Then again, people did jump on the rumor that she was her brothers mother so perhaps she felt compelled to set all the records straight. Who knows?
I personally don't blame her for poor judgement - she is 18 after all. I do blame palin for not guiding her dd or rather guiding her dd to do things that benefit palins career.
All in all - skewer palin but it is only compassionate to leave her children out of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 09:32 PM

4,586 posts, read 4,884,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I also think it is wrong to drag down the spouses of politicians, even the ones I didn't vote for.
I don't recall any post from you defending the many crass jokes posted here about Mrs. Obama.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yes, that's true but some very sexist poster thinks if a woman gets pregnant she's a W----....amazing.
If you are talking about me, prove it. Or did you miss the part of my post when I explained that Letterman implied that a dd of palin got pregnant by arod at some point during a baseball game? But it is so much easier to malign someone with half truths, isn't it?

Then again, if you are talking about this poster you might just have a point...

Bristol IS EASY....she just had a baby, at 17, without getting married...E A S Y !!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2009, 09:34 PM

21,812 posts, read 27,868,465 times
This is all about one thing only...Palin is still deluded enough to believe she has a shot in '12 and she'll use anything and anyone that she thinks might help that to happen. I doubt that she gives a damn what was said about her daughter...she saw an opportunity to open her trap and get more attention.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:35 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,810,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Bristol IS EASY....she just had a baby, at 17, without getting married...E A S Y !!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about the fugly old fat hag that buck tooth perv Dave impregnated?

Was she easy? She, did after all have a little bastard by BTPD.

Wow, she must have had a martini on a string and kept drawing perv Dave closer and closer to have accomplished that impregnation. Ya think that was her last egg? What is she 70?

Have you all seen a pic of Mommy Letterman? She is even uglier than Dave, and that is saying a great deal. Not to mention their fugly little spawn. Hey maybe A-rod will rape him next game, say 4th inning seeing that the youngun has to go to bed early?

Awe. Come on! It's just a joke! I thought I was talking about raping Dave's other ugly bastard son. He's 17 so it makes it okay.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:37 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,810,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
This is all about one thing only...Palin is still deluded enough to believe she has a shot in '12 and she'll use anything and anyone that she thinks might help that to happen. I doubt that she gives a damn what was said about her daughter...she saw an opportunity to open her trap and get more attention.
Ummmm...no.

This thread is about buck tooth perv Dave's pathetic joke at the expense of a child.

You libs are a hoot. If perv-Dave picked on the Obama's less than pretty kids, not to mention if he made rape jokes about them, your head would explode. Oh, but that would be different.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:37 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,434,859 times
If Letterman would have said the exact same thing or anyone in fact would have said he same thing and added one of the Obama girls in the place of Palins daughter all of you would be going crazy right now.

Come on it was a low blow and he needs to end his left wing attack show because not many watch the nutcase anyway.

I think he did it on purpose to draw attention to Palin in a negative way myself. Soros probably paid him a ton of money to attack Palin in some way.

Go ahead libs, keep attacking her in every thread, it tells me you are all worried about her.

Secret is she will not be the nominee in 2012 so go on to your usual attack dog style of things with someone else.

Anyone who thinks this is ok must not be the family type or you would understand it was too far.

Even mentioning Alexriods ( cheating steriod king ) in the same sentence with a Palin kids is stupid anyway. They are far to good the steriod ridden goofball.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
I don't recall any post from you defending the many crass jokes posted here about Mrs. Obama.
Bullshiiite. Look again - in every post that defamed Mrs Obama I have always come to her defense.
And can you guess what I say? Thats right - I say that is low and wrong to drag the spouse or children of a politician into the public arena. I say that she is a very attractive woman, that I would kill for her arms and I like her adventurous fashion sense. But even more to the point I say that Mrs Obama is the First Lady of the US and she ought to be given every respect and courtesy due her regardless of who the poster voted for.

Now can you say the same?

Old 06-11-2009, 09:39 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,434,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Ummmm...no.

This thread is about buck tooth perv Dave's pathetic joke at the expense of a child.
Everything is far game to the liberals, they will attack anyone and anything with no decency if they do not like you. They do not care if it is a child or a newborn.
The party has no moral values, just look at most of them.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:40 PM

8,632 posts, read 9,174,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Well, I agree with the Palin's comment:

"Concerning Letterman's comments about my young daughter (and I doubt he'd ever dare make such comments about anyone else's daughter): 'Laughter incited by sexually-perverted comments made by a 62-year-old male celebrity aimed at a 14-year-old girl is not only disgusting, but it reminds us some Hollywood/N.Y. entertainers have a long way to go in understanding what the rest of America understands -- that acceptance of inappropriate sexual comments about an underage girl, who could be anyone's daughter, contributes to the atrociously high rate of sexual exploitation of minors by older men who use and abuse others.' "
Indeed! There is no back and forth Palin said it how it is, and showed Letterman for what he is , A smug elitist liberal who hides behind the "I'm just a comedian" defense. Letterman needs to be strapped over his desk and let qball Paul Shafer have his way with him! Or maybe a little gravy and a rottweiller!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies