U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 02:11 PM

10,635 posts, read 16,650,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
It's posts like this that make me question your intellectual honesty. Von Bronn was openly anti Fox News, anti Israel and it's supporters, anti GWB and believed that 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by Bush and the neocons. None of these positions are even remotely associated with the right. None!
You haven't bothered to read the multiple other posts in this thread proving you wrong.

Of course not though, why would I expect otherwise?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 02:12 PM

10,543 posts, read 12,018,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
A nutjob, definitely. A centrist? Hmm. Not too sure about that. He's been associated with organizations that most people consider right-wing.
I was joking about him being centrist.

The whole discussion is silly. He shot at people at the Holocaust Museum, and on one hand, people are saying that he is a right winger for being a white supremacist, but some of the same people complain about the conservatives and their support of Israel. He's a nut that represents nobody but other nuts. I have heard no reasonable people from either side of the aisle identify with him.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:12 PM

7,208 posts, read 8,384,000 times
Quote:
It's posts like this that make me question your intellectual honesty. Von Bronn was openly anti Fox News, anti Israel and it's supporters, anti GWB and believed that 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by Bush and the neocons. None of these positions are even remotely associated with the right. None!

von Brunn was pro Sarah Palin:

"The same Media went to great lengths to scandalize & destroy Sarah Palin. She maintains a 91% approval rating among voters from all parties, thanks to the Internet and investigative journalists who don't work for the mainstream media."

James von Brunn

Old 06-12-2009, 02:13 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,335,377 times
Quote:
Fox News has male anchors and commentators.

Israel has a male PM.

GWB is a male.

Von Bronn is a male, so he is right wing.

Intellectual honesty? LMAO! Get a grip, Sonrise.

4,657 posts, read 7,796,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
You haven't bothered to read the multiple other posts in this thread proving you wrong.

Of course not though, why would I expect otherwise?
You actually expect things from me? I'm flattered. My b'day was Wednesday, it's not too late to send me a gift. Just pm me and I'll tell you what I want.

10,635 posts, read 16,650,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
And you knew him personally visited his web pages and read his notes from his notebooks?
They're all available online for you to make your own determination. Pages and pages have been posted, did you bother reading?

he left the notes in his car.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:14 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,614,540 times
Quote:
None of these positions are even remotely associated with the right. None!
Isn't it amazing how much the Left wants this to be so not true?

See, because it's not true, it really blows to sh*t their talking point about RW-hateextremismfanaticshatehatehatehate.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:15 PM

4,657 posts, read 7,796,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
von Brunn was pro Sarah Palin:

"The same Media went to great lengths to scandalize & destroy Sarah Palin. She maintains a 91% approval rating among voters from all parties, thanks to the Internet and investigative journalists who don't work for the mainstream media."

James von Brunn
So am I. Still waiting for your democratic Indian American governor or Vietnamese congressman.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:15 PM

7,208 posts, read 8,384,000 times
Quote:
So am I. Still waiting for your democratic Indian American governor or Vietnamese congressman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Isn't it amazing how much the Left wants this to be so not true?

See, because it's not true, it really blows to sh*t their talking point about RW-hateextremismfanaticshatehatehatehate.
Deny his writings in the Free Republic...go ahead I dare you.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:17 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,614,540 times
His writings are clear - he hated the so-called "RW". Everything he lists as hating, so does the Left.

Brothers in arms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies