Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe the holocaust happened?
Yes i believe the official version 71 91.03%
Yes but i do not believe the official version 5 6.41%
No i do not believe it happened. 2 2.56%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 09:04 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Hey, I'm not comfortable with a lot of things that are said on this forum, but I don't believe that banning them is the right thing to do. I don't like anyone censoring my thoughts; I wouldn't want to censor anyone else's. If you don't like a discussion, you can easily skip it.
Ya, I could skip it...we could ignore it, too, like the U.S. did the REAL THING for so long.

We could ignore the little signs, the niggling doubts, the worming in of the doubts and wait until it's full blown hate or violence.

I can see discussing the Holocaust...but to doubt it or even give credence to doubting it by discussing the possibility...NO...that's for skinhead, white supremist, Nazi, anti-Semite pigs.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:05 PM

32 posts, read 19,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Oh boy, here comes the question: "Do you think that slaves were done a favor by being brought to the U.S.? And do you think that slaves didn't have it all that bad here? Just curious."
lol...stop hijacking the thread! Ah i love the ignore list. Now that its taken care of.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:09 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance View Post
Stop harrasing people.
My 2 posts on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Considering your user name is new on here & you immediately came here, I suspect you're a previously banned poster. Am I wrong? Didn't think so. But I'll play the game....anyone who thinks the holocaust didn't happen is a racist, a nazi, a white supremacist, etc. The world doesn't have just pictures to prove that it happened, it has testimonials from not only survivors but also guards. You really think only pictures give credence to it? WTF kind of logic is that? And to pretend you're "just wondering" is bulls**t...I know it, you know it & everyone who has a brain on this forum knows it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Not to mention it's beyond offensive to those who survived it & their family members & the family members of people who were exterminated. Let's see....do you think it would be ok to "wonder" if slavery ever existed in this country? Didn't think so.
If you think this is harassing you, I suggest you grow some skin, you're going to get beat back into the little leagues on this forum.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:10 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
I voted for this one:

Yes but i do not believe the official version

I don't mind explaining as long as the mods won't delete this thread. Otherwise it's a waste of my typing energy

Old 06-11-2009, 09:10 PM

18,123 posts, read 25,266,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I can see discussing the Holocaust...but to doubt it or even give credence to doubting it by discussing the possibility...NO...that's for skinhead, white supremist, Nazi, anti-Semite pigs.
I'd hate to tell you this...
but you are not gonna find 1 thing that happened in the World that every single person believes that it happened.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:11 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
I voted for this one:

Yes but i do not believe the official version

I don't mind explaining as long as the mods won't delete this thread. Otherwise it's a waste of my typing energy
Well the thread is still running so why not give us your reason.

486 posts, read 983,656 times
Quote:
Just curious as to everyone's opinion on this. Do you believe it happened? If so do you believe the official version of 6 million jews and i believe its around 12 million people total were killed? Or do you believe less were killed? If you think it happened how do you think it happened? were they gassed? mass shootings? explain. If you do not think it happened explain why not.No trolling and no complaining and no fighting! If that starts ill ask that this is closed.
Hey,
You busted yourself with your status, Mr. Resistance. Your first status read: "Resist the tyranny of ZOG! - Today 09:28 PM"
Then a few minutes later you changed it to:
"Resist Tyranny our day comes soon! - Today 09:49 PM"
I googled ZOG and it stands for:
"Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government"
What is ZOG: is an antisemitic conspiracy theory which holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regime.
Here is where I got it from:
Zionist Occupation Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, from what I see you think that Jews are running the US and we should resist it.
Sorry, I refuse to continue this discussion, the holocaust happened. Get over it, watch the documentaries, educate yourself and next time you want to post "a just wondering question" make sure you don't give away your true motives so easily.

Last edited by gf1025; 06-11-2009 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: typo

32 posts, read 19,462 times
Thank you. Please Explain if you do not mind.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:12 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gf1025 View Post
Hey,
You busted yourself with your status, Mr. Resistance. Your first status read: "Resist the tyranny of ZOG! - Today 09:28 PM"
Then a minute later your changed it to:
"Resist Tyranny our day comes soon! - Today 09:49 PM"
I googled ZOG and it stands for:
"Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government"
What is ZOG: is an antisemitic conspiracy theory which holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regime.
Here is where I got it from:
Zionist Occupation Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, from what I see you think that Jews are running the US and we should resist it.
Sorry, I refuse to continue this discussion, the hoocaust happened. Get over it, watch the documentaries, educate yourself and next time you want to post "a just wondering question" make sure you don't give away your true motives so easy.
Well, lookey lookey. How very interesting. Hmmm...

Old 06-11-2009, 09:14 PM

1,359 posts, read 2,291,156 times
Quote:
Just curious as to everyone's opinion on this. Do you believe it happened? If so do you believe the official version of 6 million jews and i believe its around 12 million people total were killed? Or do you believe less were killed? If you think it happened how do you think it happened? were they gassed? mass shootings? explain. If you do not think it happened explain why not.No trolling and no complaining and no fighting! If that starts ill ask that this is closed.
12million total? try 5 times that...60+million people died as a result of WW2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies