Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe the holocaust happened?
Yes i believe the official version 71 91.03%
Yes but i do not believe the official version 5 6.41%
No i do not believe it happened. 2 2.56%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 08:37 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance View Post
Butz wrote a book on the holocaust actually. Don't know if you know that or not.
I know the book he wrote. I read it. From the library of course. I would never give that scoundrel scumbucket a cent of my money. And the book is a total hoax- just as he titled it.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:38 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
The kind the mods should delete.

It's disgusting to even bring it up as a question.
Of course I believe it happened, but why should the discussion be deleted? If it's so obvious, then why would you be afraid of the question?

I like that the mods allow almost any discussion to take place here.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:41 PM

32 posts, read 19,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I know the book he wrote. I read it. From the library of course. I would never give that scoundrel scumbucket a cent of my money. And the book is a total hoax- just as he titled it.

I checked it out from my library but it bored me so it went back after sitting here for a few days. Just curious why do you call it a hoax? Like i said i did not get to read it.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:43 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Of course I believe it happened, but why should the discussion be deleted? If it's so obvious, then why would you be afraid of the question?

I like that the mods allow almost any discussion to take place here.

It IS obvious and questioning it borders on hate speech at worst and sowing the seeds of doubt and hate at best.

I believe the OP is trolling for support for denying the event.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:45 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
I checked it out from my library but it bored me so it went back after sitting here for a few days. Just curious why do you call it a hoax? Like i said i did not get to read it.
There it is again: "Just curious." Just come out and say that you don't believe in the Holocaust and debate from there. If you believe it and think you have a credible case, then why pussyfoot around?

Old 06-11-2009, 08:45 PM

32 posts, read 19,468 times
Does not border on hate speech and does not sow the seeds of doubt and or hate. I am asking peoples opinions of something most people have an opinion of by the time they finish high school. I am not trolling,i am not supporting the holocaust and i am not denying it. Now unless you can prove i am doing any of that i suggest you move along and stop trolling this thread and really causing problems.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
It IS obvious and questioning it borders on hate speech at worst and sowing the seeds of doubt and hate at best.
Well, I believe in free speech - especially on an internet forum. "Hate speech" isn't illegal in the U.S., as far as I know.

"Sowing the seeds of doubt"? What does that mean? We can't question certain things that you don't want to hear about?

Quote:
I believe the OP is trolling for support for denying the event.
If that's the case, he's got a grand total of one person who supports him, and the one vote is probably from the OP himself. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:53 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
So far i have read that pictures are your evidence anyone else have any other reason they believe it happened? The person who voted the 2nd choice care to explain? I am interested in your point of view.
Considering your user name is new on here & you immediately came here, I suspect you're a previously banned poster. Am I wrong? Didn't think so. But I'll play the game....anyone who thinks the holocaust didn't happen is a racist, a nazi, a white supremacist, etc. The world doesn't have just pictures to prove that it happened, it has testimonials from not only survivors but also guards. You really think only pictures give credence to it? WTF kind of logic is that? And to pretend you're "just wondering" is bulls**t...I know it, you know it & everyone who has a brain on this forum knows it.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:55 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Well, I believe in free speech - especially on an internet forum. "Hate speech" isn't illegal in the U.S., as far as I know.

"Sowing the seeds of doubt"? What does that mean? We can't question certain things that you don't want to hear about?

If that's the case, he's got a grand total of one person who supports him, and the one vote is probably from the OP himself. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
"""We can't question certain things that you don't want to hear about?""

No, I don't want to hear people questioning the existence of the Holocaust....and neither would those who lived through it, died in it, were tortured in it and lost loved ones in it.

Discuss IT all you want.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
"""We can't question certain things that you don't want to hear about?""

No, I don't want to hear people questioning the existence of the Holocaust....and neither would those who lived through it, died in it, were tortured in it and lost loved ones in it.

Discuss IT all you want.
Hey, I'm not comfortable with a lot of things that are said on this forum, but I don't believe that banning them is the right thing to do. I don't like anyone censoring my thoughts; I wouldn't want to censor anyone else's. If you don't like a discussion, you can easily skip it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies