Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe the holocaust happened?
Yes i believe the official version 71 91.03%
Yes but i do not believe the official version 5 6.41%
No i do not believe it happened. 2 2.56%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 08:58 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
"""We can't question certain things that you don't want to hear about?""

No, I don't want to hear people questioning the existence of the Holocaust....and neither would those who lived through it, died in it, were tortured in it and lost loved ones in it.

Discuss IT all you want.
Not to mention it's beyond offensive to those who survived it & their family members & the family members of people who were exterminated. Let's see....do you think it would be ok to "wonder" if slavery ever existed in this country? Didn't think so.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:59 PM

32 posts, read 19,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Considering your user name is new on here & you immediately came here, I suspect you're a previously banned poster. Am I wrong? Didn't think so. But I'll play the game....anyone who thinks the holocaust didn't happen is a racist, a nazi, a white supremacist, etc. The world doesn't have just pictures to prove that it happened, it has testimonials from not only survivors but also guards. You really think only pictures give credence to it? WTF kind of logic is that? And to pretend you're "just wondering" is bulls**t...I know it, you know it & everyone who has a brain on this forum knows it.

Chill with the moronic accusations pal. You are wrong on all counts. Ill do what i want and ask a question if i want k!? Thanks.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:00 PM

18,129 posts, read 25,278,015 times
I used to believe 100% that the Holocaust happened
but I began to have doubts when I noticed the way people react when somebody questions whether or not it happened (of if the records are accurate).

What's the problem with questioning if something happen?
If you are 1000% sure that it happened, then why do people start freaking out when some crazy person from the other side of the World questions if it really happened.

I don't question whether or not the Holocaust happened.
I question why somebody (Holocaust believer) would be so sensitive and defensive when somebody (Holocaust denier) ask for proof of the event.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Not to mention it's beyond offensive to those who survived it & their family members & the family members of people who were exterminated. Let's see....do you think it would be ok to "wonder" if slavery ever existed in this country? Didn't think so.

As far as i can tell NOONE is questioning whether it happened or not. I am asking people there opinion if they think it happened or not. There is a difference. Seeing how this is not a public poll we would never know who if anyone questions it. At last check we still have freedom of speech in this country pal.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance View Post
Chill with the moronic accusations pal. You are wrong on all counts. Ill do what i want and ask a question if i want k!? Thanks.
Moronic accusations? Sorry, I'm not the moron who started this thread "pretending" to wonder. Please, go get yourself some wiener schnitzel.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:02 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,066 times
Quote:
Oh boy, here comes the question: "Do you think that slaves were done a favor by being brought to the U.S.? And do you think that slaves didn't have it all that bad here? Just curious."

Old 06-11-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
I used to believe 100% that the Holocaust happened
but I began to have doubts when I noticed the way people react when somebody questions whether or not it happened (of if the records are accurate).

What's the problem with questioning if something happen?
If you are 1000% sure that it happened, then why do people start freaking out when some crazy person from the other side of the World questions if it really happened.

I don't question whether or not the Holocaust happened.
I question why somebody (Holocaust believer) would be so sensitive and defensive when somebody (Holocaust denier) ask for proof of the event.

Thank you. Your are the first person to actually give a decent response on what i asked for. Thank you.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance View Post
As far as i can tell NOONE is questioning whether it happened or not. I am asking people there opinion if they think it happened or not..
Did I take a stupid pill? Let's relook over this sentence.....no one is questioning whether it happened or not....I'm asking if they think it happened or not. Call me crazy but I do think it is the same thing.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:04 PM

974 posts, read 1,587,160 times
My grandfather was there. He uncovered a ton of mass graves that held thousands of bodies in them. To say it did not happen to me is a personal affront to the many many innocent people that died because of a madman.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Moronic accusations? Sorry, I'm not the moron who started this thread "pretending" to wonder. Please, go get yourself some wiener schnitzel.

Yes moronic accusations pal. Who said i was pretending? that is again your accusation. I am interested in other peoples opinions and how they see things if you do not like it then leave! Stop harrasing people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies