Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 02:04 PM

709 posts, read 1,766,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
In June 2009, during a Transformers promo tour in Korea, Fox was asked how she would stop Megatron from demolishing the world. she replied, “I’d make a deal with him and instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?”[
According to liberals, Christianity is supposedly such a dangerous radical religion yet I did not hear anything in the media about Megan Fox getting death threats from Christians after making that comment.

And since the media is mostly run by by liberals, you can bet your bottom dollar that if Megan Fox did receive death threats from Christians who want her head than the liberal media would be all over it.

You don't see Christians reacting the same way to Megan Fox comments that Muslims did when a Danish newspaper made a cartoon about Muhammad, which resulted in death threats, violent protests across the Muslim world leading to more than 100 deaths. Muslims also set fire to Danish Embassies in Syria, Lebanon, and Iran.

The reason why liberals in the media are not scared to openly bash Christians is because they know they are not going to be in any physical danger for mocking them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 02:07 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,251 times
I don't know who this person is, nor do I care what her opinion is. my guess is that if she is a hollywood actress, she's pretty out of touch with reality. however, her comments make her seem hateful and intolerant. at least liberals should think so.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:08 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,025,674 times
cause nobody ever heard of or listens to her ?

Old 06-12-2009, 02:10 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,855,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
According to liberals, Christianity is supposedly such a dangerous radical religion yet I did not hear anything in the media about Megan Fox getting death threats from Christians after making that comment.

And since the media is mostly run by by liberals, you can bet your bottom dollar that if Megan Fox did receive death threats from Christians who want her head than the liberal media would be all over it.

You don't see Christians reacting the same way to Megan Fox comments that Muslims did when a Danish newspaper made a cartoon about Muhammad, which resulted in death threats, violent protests across the Muslim world leading to more than 100 deaths. Muslims also set fire to Danish Embassies in Syria, Lebanon, and Iran.

The reason why liberals in the media are not scared to openly bash Christians is because they know they are not going to be in any physical danger for mocking them.
Are you disappointed she has not been harmed? What a strange post.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:10 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,903,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
cause nobody ever heard of or listens to her ?
And everybody else probably doesn't give a flyin' f ..

Old 06-12-2009, 02:18 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,604,077 times
Who the heck is Megan Fox?

Old 06-12-2009, 07:05 PM

1,782 posts, read 3,940,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Who the heck is Megan Fox?
An actress whose looks have done a lot more for her than her brain....

Old 06-12-2009, 07:10 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I don't know who this person is, nor do I care what her opinion is. my guess is that if she is a hollywood actress, she's pretty out of touch with reality. however, her comments make her seem hateful and intolerant. at least liberals should think so.

I don't know who this chick is either, but i've heard her name in the media too often...I'm extremely SHOCKED that there hasn't been any backlash in the media that she made those statements. Goes to show, its not a liberal or right wing media thing, Hollywood has control of the controversy button.

WOW...very bold statements.

Old 06-12-2009, 07:13 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,840 times
She's a hot actress

Old 06-12-2009, 07:16 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,476,742 times
2nd thread about this..It's nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies