U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2009, 02:03 AM

184 posts, read 107,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Did you hear anything whiz over your head by chance?
bring a gay who plays chess he might have a chanse
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2009, 02:08 AM

965 posts, read 862,764 times
haha
here's what gghhgg posted about interracial dating here on this board:

"most of this interracial relationships are happening for wrong reasons.black guys were raised by black women who would tell them that white man is a "devil" and only way to get rid of the devil is to go after white women and that makes them rasist.only reason they date white women is because they belive they are devils who could give a birth to "white devil" and they want to stop that.white women that go with black guys are the ones who are angry or have been molested by their fathers.so they try to find a way tp hurt they fathers the way fathers hurt them.they tried by not listening or runnig away but it didn't work.then they say that dating black guys makes their fathers angry and hurt many white women do this and that what makes a interracial relationship wrong.white man who date black women especialy is the same.they were probably rejected by white women who choose black guys ovewr them so they disided to hurt them y dating black girls.so most of interracial relasionships were founded in hate and not in love."

(the bold part is particularly rich - i guess his common sense told him that)
Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
haha
here's what gghhgg posted about interracial dating here on this board:

"most of this interracial relationships are happening for wrong reasons.black guys were raised by black women who would tell them that white man is a "devil" and only way to get rid of the devil is to go after white women and that makes them rasist.only reason they date white women is because they belive they are devils who could give a birth to "white devil" and they want to stop that.white women that go with black guys are the ones who are angry or have been molested by their fathers.so they try to find a way tp hurt they fathers the way fathers hurt them.they tried by not listening or runnig away but it didn't work.then they say that dating black guys makes their fathers angry and hurt many white women do this and that what makes a interracial relationship wrong.white man who date black women especialy is the same.they were probably rejected by white women who choose black guys ovewr them so they disided to hurt them y dating black girls.so most of interracial relasionships were founded in hate and not in love."

Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away.
thank you for bringing that up because some of those points we can use here to.maybe you hate women because they rejected you too many times so you started to hate them,and that is the reason you become gay.i don't know maybe

Old 06-13-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
thank you for bringing that up because some of those points we can use here to.maybe you hate women because they rejected you too many times so you started to hate them,and that is the reason you hate gays.i don't know maybe
Honey, I knew I was gay before I was 10. It wasn't because women rejected me.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
Honey, I knew I was gay before I was 10. It wasn't because women rejected me.
maybe you but some might you never know,and i am not your honey.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:14 AM

26,529 posts, read 24,949,987 times
Quote:
thank you for bringing that up because some of those points we can use here to.maybe you hate women because they rejected you too many times so you started to hate them,and that is the reason you become gay.i don't know maybe
I gave a presentation at a gay fetish gallery earlier tonight. Too bad you weren't there. You could have learned something. (Or you might have gone into cardiac arrest - I don't know.)

Old 06-13-2009, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I gave a presentation at a gay fetish gallery earlier tonight. Too bad you weren't there. You could have learned something. (Or you might have gone into cardiac arrest - I don't know.)
so you crolled out of a trap that iset it up for you maybe i should send you back

Old 06-13-2009, 02:19 AM

26,529 posts, read 24,949,987 times
Quote:
so you crolled out of a trap that iset it up for you maybe i should send you back
Maybe SLCPUNK can translate this for me. I think it's English.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Maybe SLCPUNK can translate this for me. I think it's English.
focus on something else rather then thinking that you will spank me if you ever see me and more on words on that screen and you wil have no problem

Old 06-13-2009, 02:25 AM

Quote:
focus on something else rather then thinking that you will spank me if you ever see me and more on words on that screen and you wil have no problem
^ that almost made sense
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or