U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2009, 10:42 PM

491 posts, read 853,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I have a feeling you're not the only one here who believes that. I've often thought that some of our "tormentors" on this forum are actually just giving us a hard time for the fun of it.
I think he was just trying to get a rise out of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2009, 10:52 PM

258 posts, read 397,333 times
Like he said Conan and Bruno would of been proud. Did you all run out to stomp on the bag of crap lit on fire on your front porch after the door bell was rung. Has happened to me before in the relegion threads.

Old 06-27-2009, 11:01 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,522,710 times
You know that IGNORE feature really comes in handy...lol...

Old 06-27-2009, 11:31 PM

17,853 posts, read 12,183,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus23 View Post
Whether you are gay and legally married. The bulk of normal heterosexual people will still not accept gay people, and you will be more discriminated against as married gays. Human rights to be free like the afro-Americans that were being held down in America because of color is very different than whom you want to have sex with. Animals are opposite sex to ensure that we keep the gene pool diverse. Otherwise we would be asexual like bacteria. How would the species continue if everyone was gay? Gay people want to be treated normal, but normal heterosexual people find the idea of being gay sort of distasteful. So why should the majority of normal biologically functioning humans have to except the small minority that don't. Just because!!!!! There billions of people on this planet. If you can not find a person of opposite sex to get along with that is your issue, not the rest of societys problem. For some reason gay people want to make their issue everyone else's. Now people should not care if you are different races. Two people of the same sex is just biologically abnormal. That why people in the majority look down on same sex marriage in my opinion. So except the fact that if your gay, marriage should not be a right. The right to be with who you want sexually is not a issue in America. So if your desire is the same sex sex then that is fine by me, but marriage should be man and woman only. Create a new Gay Unionship law if you want legal rights between each other. Then that way when you split up the courts will know who to screw more!!!!!!
Are you saying that you you think homosexuality is just about having sex?

Old 06-27-2009, 11:54 PM

26,529 posts, read 24,949,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
Did you all run out to stomp on the bag of crap lit on fire on your front porch after the door bell was rung.
No, but I'd enjoy doing that to some "friends" of mine.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:58 PM

341 posts, read 360,432 times
I am a Christian and I am sick and tired of this hypocrites who say that gay marriage is a sin. Who in the world gave you the right to judge/dictate? ALL of us sin EVERY day and fall short of God...so get off your high horse. Most of you self proclaimed Christians are the most backwards people on the face of earth. Let them love. Leave it alone.

Christians LOVE one another...they don't judge and create hate.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:14 PM

184 posts, read 107,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum333 View Post
I am a Christian and I am sick and tired of this hypocrites who say that gay marriage is a sin. Who in the world gave you the right to judge/dictate? ALL of us sin EVERY day and fall short of God...so get off your high horse. Most of you self proclaimed Christians are the most backwards people on the face of earth. Let them love. Leave it alone.

Christians LOVE one another...they don't judge and create hate.
you don't believe in GOD. you are here just to pretend that you are godfearing person for one reason,you want cristians here to read your post and say to them selfs .well here is one of us(fake) and he has no problem with gay marriage maybe we should consider it to.and this is not hate this is common sense.gay marriege has no purpose.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:48 PM

4,059 posts, read 3,875,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettblack View Post

P.S. I think its really sad about Carrie Prejean loosing her title. That Perez Hilton set her up. Being that she was Miss California and the state had the issue with prop 8. Was she supposed to lye to that little ***?
Put the blame/credit where it belongs. Donald Trump knew who and what Perez Hilton is when he made him a judge. The person who set that up is Trump, not Hilton.

Old 06-28-2009, 08:29 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,522,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Put the blame/credit where it belongs. Donald Trump knew who and what Perez Hilton is when he made him a judge. The person who set that up is Trump, not Hilton.
The whole truth...boy and he milked it for all it was worth!

Old 06-28-2009, 08:39 PM

341 posts, read 360,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
you don't believe in GOD. you are here just to pretend that you are godfearing person for one reason,you want cristians here to read your post and say to them selfs .well here is one of us(fake) and he has no problem with gay marriage maybe we should consider it to.and this is not hate this is common sense.gay marriege has no purpose.

I'm a she, lol...not a he.

You're right. I'm not Christian. I have a sparkly Rainbow shrine and I worship it. I have dolls that I use for vodoo and put curses on illiterate people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or