Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2009, 02:27 AM

184 posts, read 132,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
^ that almost made sense
so like i told you you got to try a loooot harder to emberes me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2009, 02:32 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettblack View Post
I am a christian and totally oppose gay marriage. I know this world is filled with all kinds evil doings, I just don't want to see or hear about it.

Aside from the religious issue. What do people think is so wrong about gay marriage? I would like to hear the non religious debate about this controversal issue.

P.S. I think its really sad about Carrie Prejean loosing her title. That Perez Hilton set her up. Being that she was Miss California and the state had the issue with prop 8. Was she supposed to lye to that little ***?
Goodie for you.... she opened her mouth and inserted foot.... Hilton did not put it there......your hate/anger shows through...calling Perez a **** shows your maturity and that unfortunately is the key to having an ADULT dialogue...like you supposedly wanted???????

Old 06-13-2009, 06:44 AM

109 posts, read 249,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
So what? Christians spread STD's too ... so by your own standard of measure I'll be most happy to tell you that that is JUST SICK.

What does all of this have to do with Gay Marriage issues anyway?
Or are you just in to stir up a bit of trolling?
Your right christians do have their own problems. I am just trying to figure out why the big push for marriage? From a non biblical point of view.

Old 06-13-2009, 06:49 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Your right christians do have their own problems. I am just trying to figure out why the big push for marriage? From a non biblical point of view.
This has been discussed on this forum ad nauseum. And now you've got twelve pages of responses to your own thread, and you're still asking the same question you began with? Why do you think that is?

Old 06-13-2009, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
You're a prime candidate for a gay son. Won't that be funny! I wish I could be there.

Sounds like you have a few years. Perhaps you can use them to mature a little bit.
I don't think so. I love my son and not the kind of father that is afraid to show it. There are to many men who try to be macho and not show love and affection to their children. With a lack of that kind of acceptance, sons and daughters turn out the way they do.

Old 06-13-2009, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Many gay relationships have a manly-man, and a little *****-boy, sure. Many though, have two masculine guys or two feminine guys. Many lesbian relationships have a butch-dyke and a little prissy girls. Many thought, have two feminine girls or two masculine girls.

Many straight relationships have a have a dominant guy and a woman who "needs" a man to take care of her. In many straight relationships the woman "wears the pants" and dominates the relationship.

The other poster said that in all gay relationships one guy is the man, and the other guy is that woman. That's just plain absurd and juvenile.
Obviously your in a gay community that is not the sterotypical atmosphere that hetrosexuals see on TV.

But because of the media and jokes, we have a certain image of what the male gay lifestyle is.

Old 06-13-2009, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Obviously your in a gay community that is not the sterotypical atmosphere that hetrosexuals see on TV.

But because of the media and jokes, we have a certain image of what the male gay lifestyle is.
And are you doing anything to counter the stereotypes, or are you just repeating them?

Old 06-13-2009, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Homosexual sex is natural too.
That is totally wrong! God made man and women sexual beings. He made "parts" to fit. The anus was never made to have a penis. That is how more STDs get transmitted in gay relationships.

The same goes for hetrosexual sex as well.

Old 06-13-2009, 07:18 AM

Quote:
That is totally wrong! God made man and women sexual beings. He made "parts" to fit. The anus was never made to have a penis. That is how more STDs get transmitted in gay relationships.

The same goes for hetrosexual sex as well.
You've got your way of having sex. Other people have theirs. We don't need you making rules for the rest of us - gay, straight, or bi.

Old 06-13-2009, 07:27 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,752,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
gay marriage doesn't make sense nobody here who support gay marriage can not answer to my WHY IN GAY COUPLES ONE PERSON ACTS LIKE A MAN AND OTHER ACTS LIKE A WOMEN. and if nobody can answer that to me that only means that marriage is between man and women
And where did you ever get that idea? The gay couples I know all act "like men" and the lesbian couples I know all act "like women". Of course, I guess that depends on what you mean by "acting like men and women".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies