Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 08:56 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudynm View Post
who cares? the chinese already own us.
I care for my children and my grandchildren!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2009, 08:56 AM

156 posts, read 133,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Dems voted on the war too! Did you forget that. Look it up in alot of cases there is even video so you dont have to read just listen.
That is true, but, we cannot help it we were lied to, did you forget that?

Old 06-14-2009, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I care for my children and my grandchildren!
I don't, let them be poor and struggle like the rest of us hardworking americans do. who ever said you had to give them a silver spoon? is that a grandchild/grandparent pact of some sort?

Old 06-14-2009, 08:58 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
I don't suppose any of you right wingers recall the iraq war was supposed to be funded with iraqi oil, talk about spending, please clean up your own back yards first, that's why republicans lost the last election, 8 years of lies and deceit. and, that is the liberal truth.
You mean liberal truths like spending on global warming and the 9/11 conspiracy that Bush orchestrated the blowing up of the WTC in order to invade a country?

Republicans lost the last election because there was very little difference between McCain and Obama, they both leaned left, and because people fail to understand an economic cycle, and because people viewed a "vote for Obama = a vote to get even"..

Not a vote I'd ever be proud to cast but many obviously are..

Old 06-14-2009, 08:59 AM

Quote:
That is true, but, we cannot help it we were lied to, did you forget that?
You were lied to? Please, the intelligence information gathered was obtained by the Clinton administration. Did you forget that?

Old 06-14-2009, 09:02 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The need to RUSH a financial bailout plan that wont be spent for over a year?

The need to buy up equity in a company to save it only to have it file bankruptcy which it should have done to begin with? Please, your own postings are full of half truths and the rest lies to justify excuse after excuse, I mean lies, for failure..
What's really funny is that the last bailout package was 1,100 pages long, and nobody read it. It was passed and signed by the President in less than 24 hours after it was written ...

Both Republicans and Democrats are at fault here ...

Old 06-14-2009, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You were lied to? Please, the intelligence information gathered was obtained by the Clinton administration. Did you forget that?
you are comparing 2 sets of un-intelligence, 1. iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. 2. bush was given intelligence from the clinton admin. about the planes, and did nothing. just to keep things str8 with you, another fox news junkie. why do you guys listen to such trash? you know it's all a bunch of lies. don't you want the truth?

Old 06-14-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
What's really funny is that the last bailout package was 1,100 pages long, and nobody read it. It was passed and signed by the President in less than 24 hours after it was written ...

Both Republicans and Democrats are at fault here ...
Ahh, the need to justify buying of votes never stop. First Obama buys the citizens votes with lies about tax cuts and getting even on the rich, and then they buy votes of "Congress" to get bills passed.

If no one read it, the responsibility lies at the top does it not? Isnt that what people said when Bush was in charge, that EVERYTHING was his fault?

Old 06-14-2009, 09:08 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Quote:
you are comparing 2 sets of un-intelligence, 1. iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. 2. bush was given intelligence from the clinton admin. about the planes, and did nothing. just to keep things str8 with you, another fox news junkie. why do you guys listen to such trash? you know it's all a bunch of lies. don't you want the truth?
Why didn't Clinton capture or kill Osama when he had 3 opportunity's to do?
Why the the B*ll less wonder call it off each time in the last minutes? Had he done that 9/11 would of never happened!

Old 06-14-2009, 09:10 AM

Quote:
you are comparing 2 sets of un-intelligence, 1. iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
Iraq held terrorists inside their border
Quote:
2. bush was given intelligence from the clinton admin. about the planes, and did nothing.
Bush was not given intelligence from the Clinton administration about planes, please become educated on the topic if your going to talk about it and not look like a fool. Bush was given intelligence information on terrorists groups, inside that intelligence information were NUMEROUS ways that attacks could occur, one of which were planes, no suprise there, thats been speculated for 20+ years. And since you now seem to admit that the Clinton administration had "intelligence" about planes, you wont mind telling me HE did to stop the attacks?
Quote:
just to keep things str8 with you, another fox news junkie. why do you guys listen to such trash? you know it's all a bunch of lies. don't you want the truth?
I cant even tell you the last time I've watched tv, but you sit there and pretend your my neighbor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies