U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: If you were to bet on Senator Lindsay Graham's sexual orientation, would you say he is:
Gay 16 72.73%
Straight 3 13.64%
Bi 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-14-2009, 05:44 PM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,053 posts, read 10,081,947 times
Reputation: 6973

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
"Is there not any real responsible adults supervising these postings?"

They're in the back room making out....
...but not with Lindsay Graham.

He doesn't swing that way.

Or any other way, for that matter.

 
Old 06-14-2009, 05:47 PM
 
8,648 posts, read 15,258,873 times
Reputation: 4567
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
...but not with lindsay graham.

He doesn't swing that way.

Or any other way, for that matter.
lol
 
Old 06-14-2009, 05:49 PM
 
Location: Baltimore
8,287 posts, read 7,508,886 times
Reputation: 3650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
If they do it would go 9 to 1 in favor of the liberals using them more. But nice try!

And as for "retarded." I've never used it but if liberals don't like being called names I suggest you (liberals) stop calling others names...Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
You have data to support your conclusion about 9 to 1? Can you share? Or are you just making that up because that's how you feel about the topic? Not a great way to make an argument.

And the fact is that I haven't used any of those terms. Nor have you from what I've seen in the thread. John McLane, however, used the term "retarded" while spouting off about Christian conservatives. If that hypocrisy doesn't bother you, then great. Keep offering excuses for him.
 
Old 06-14-2009, 05:54 PM
 
8,648 posts, read 15,258,873 times
Reputation: 4567
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
You have data to support your conclusion about 9 to 1? Can you share? Or are you just making that up because that's how you feel about the topic? Not a great way to make an argument.

And the fact is that I haven't used any of those terms. Nor have you from what I've seen in the thread. John McLane, however, used the term "retarded" while spouting off about Christian conservatives. If that hypocrisy doesn't bother you, then great. Keep offering excuses for him.
I charge $40.00 an hour to search the old threads or you can do it yourself...Send me you credit card number if you want me to do it.

I was replying to what you said not John McLane. Did I say I agreed with it?
 
Old 06-14-2009, 06:01 PM
 
Location: Baltimore
8,287 posts, read 7,508,886 times
Reputation: 3650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I charge $40.00 an hour to search the old threads or you can do it yourself...Send me you credit card number if you want me to do it.
Oh, you don't have any data that you are using to come up with 9 to 1. Ok. Not surprising. But I do think that it is very sweet that you are John McClane's knight in shining armor. Very cute.
 
Old 06-14-2009, 06:06 PM
 
8,648 posts, read 15,258,873 times
Reputation: 4567
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Oh, you don't have any data that you are using to come up with 9 to 1. Ok. Not surprising. But I do think that it is very sweet that you are John McClane's knight in shining armor. Very cute.
WOW....."Very cute." My wife tells me that all of the time.

Do your own research....If you believe me or not means nothing to me... Use that college degree and prove it was for something other than filling an empty seat.
 
Old 06-14-2009, 06:08 PM
 
Location: Baltimore
8,287 posts, read 7,508,886 times
Reputation: 3650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
WOW....."Very cute." My wife tells me that all of the time.

Do your own research....If you believe me or not means nothing to me... Use the college degree and prove it was for something other than filling an empty seat.
You made the claim that implied you had the research to support 9 to 1. Do the research that you claimed to have already done by offering results. But you'd rather just talk out your a$$, right.

Oh yeah, married definitely means you don't have a man crush.
 
Old 06-14-2009, 09:23 PM
 
Location: Palm Springs, CA
26,529 posts, read 24,949,987 times
Reputation: 7739
Well, I guess this proves it. Lindsay Graham is a shirt-lifter, at least on a part-time basis.

Thanks to all who participated and provided the truth. I'll be reporting the voting results back to God tonight. If a hurricane hits South Carolina this year, you can thank me for it.

Peace be with you.
 
Old 06-14-2009, 09:26 PM
 
134 posts, read 133,570 times
Reputation: 50
I read in the newspaper that Obama is gay. Is there any truth to that?
 
Old 06-14-2009, 09:29 PM
 
Location: Palm Springs, CA
26,529 posts, read 24,949,987 times
Reputation: 7739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keedy View Post
I read in the newspaper that Obama is gay. Is there any truth to that?
Take a poll and find out. The posters on this forum never lie. We are the chosen ones who know the truth about everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top