Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 12:30 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,844,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug Life View Post
Joe the Plumber was a misinformed, ignorant, lying moron. He became the butt of Comedian's jokes because he was complaining about how his taxes would be raised, when in reality, they'd be going down. He then went on to become a publicity chaser who was perfectly in line with the Palin-type-ignorant morons. He came out to be just a typical NeoCon once the facts came out. He wasn't even a licensed Plumber and no longer works as one. Some great representative of the American people, a tax-cheat who lies about his job and who cares only for himself.

Thank you for proving my point that an avg citizen got trashed for simply asking Obama a question. Dont feed me the line about Obama is only raising taxes on those earning less then 250k some people dont seem to realize there is more ways to raise taxes then payroll. Hence Obama already raising taxes on those earning less then 250k. Yeah grow up with the name calling its so childish it really is.

So see Joe wasnt ignorant or any of the other bs you wish to say about him.

It doesnt matter if you agree with him or not he had a right to ask his politicians a question without your childish name calling and the state violating his privacy.

Do you really wanna talk about tax cheats when half of Obamas picks are tax cheats heck the guy in charge of the IRS is a tax cheat that doesnt know how to use turbo tax. So you might wanna leave the tax cheat part out of it. Joe the Plumber doesnt earn millions while Obamas appointment do and have no reason to not be able to pay their taxes.

Thought democrats were for the working man. All working men you might want to clear it up to only the working man that agrees with you

Also for the record he doesnt need a license in ohio Jesus grow up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

4,459 posts, read 4,208,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
There is one group of people in the US, that the Obamacrats still hate more than Republicans. That group is Democrats who do not agree with Obama.

There is fairly sizable group of us who are Democrats, have always voted Democratic and we do not agree with Obama. We see him for the fraud he is and we see the downward direction he is taking the country. Other Democrats absolutely HATE us because we will not tow the party line.

I received hate e-mails and threats (even here on C-D) for not towing the party line. I have been threatened, told to get in line with Obama's policies, mocked, made fun of, etc, etc all by OTHER DEMOCRATS!

Sadly, the Democratic party has been highjacked. The current brand of Obamacrats are not true Democrats. True Democrats believe in and fight for freedom of speech. True Democrats are inclusive and welcoming of all (even white men....gasp!). True Democrats believe each person can be who they are....whatever that may be....even Republican. Believe it or not, true Democrats are logical and clear thinking, with much more heart and sensitivity than Republicans.

To receive hate e-mails and hatefull comments is bad, but to receive them from within your own party is simply disgusting. To have a president of your own party that wants to squash any freedom of speech against his policies is simply wrong.

Other true Democrats out there, speak up! Don't let Obama and the Obamacrats make a mockery of a once great party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I thought you were referring to the NRA...

7,211 posts, read 9,430,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
LOL, silly little lemming; repeats everything that his Marxist sociology professor spews without every questioning it for one second. Repeats to himself: Must not question the left. Must not question the left. Must not question the left...

I don't need a professor to let me know the probable reasons behind the fact that there are no (ZERO) black Republican governors or congressmen, nor do I need one to discover that out of the 2,380 delegates at last year's GOP convention, only 36 were black.

Old 06-17-2009, 12:34 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Repeats to himself: Must not question the left. Must not question the left. Must not question the left...
or else what will happen, Sonrise?

Old 06-17-2009, 12:37 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,844,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I don't need a professor to let me know the probable reasons behind the fact that there are no (ZERO) black Republican governors or congressmen, nor do I need one to discover that out of the 2,380 delegates at last year's GOP convention, only 36 were black.

Edward William Brooke, III (born October 26, 1919), is an American politician and was the first African American to be elected by popular vote to the United States Senate when he was elected as a Republican from Massachusetts in 1966,

Blanche Kelso Bruce (March 1, 1841 – March 17, 1898) was an American politician. Bruce represented Mississippi as a Republican U.S. Senator from 1875 to 1881 and was the first African American to serve a full term in the U.S. Senate.

Jennifer Carroll (born August 27, 1959) is a Florida Republican (United States)she became the first African-American female Republican ever elected to the Florida

I could go on and on and on but it would take to much time and space

Old 06-17-2009, 12:41 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,710,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Okay, let's get this straight: you assert that we're racist and that our party is overwhelmingly white, hence the racism, correct? Well, we elected a black guys as head of the Republican party, we (the white racists) nominated two black guys to be governors, Kenneth Blackwell in Ohio and Lynn Swann in Pennsylvania; both lost. so the white racists nominated and voted for black candidates, but the white and black liberals voted against them; but we're the racist ones, huh? Forgive me if I sound a little harsh, but your logic and reasoning, severely lacks logic and reason.

Oh, and I'm still waiting after 5 days for your list of Democratic Indian American governors and Vietnamese American congressman; clocks ticking.

Old 06-17-2009, 12:41 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,348,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Thank you for proving my point that an avg citizen got trashed for simply asking Obama a question. Dont feed me the line about Obama is only raising taxes on those earning less then 250k some people dont seem to realize there is more ways to raise taxes then payroll. Hence Obama already raising taxes on those earning less then 250k. Yeah grow up with the name calling its so childish it really is.

So see Joe wasnt ignorant or any of the other bs you wish to say about him.

It doesnt matter if you agree with him or not he had a right to ask his politicians a question without your childish name calling and the state violating his privacy.

Do you really wanna talk about tax cheats when half of Obamas picks are tax cheats heck the guy in charge of the IRS is a tax cheat that doesnt know how to use turbo tax. So you might wanna leave the tax cheat part out of it. Joe the Plumber doesnt earn millions while Obamas appointment do and have no reason to not be able to pay their taxes.

Thought democrats were for the working man. All working men you might want to clear it up to only the working man that agrees with you

Also for the record he doesnt need a license in ohio Jesus grow up
Learn to read.
I am not an Obama supporter.
I am white.
I am a Republican.
I just think Joe the Plumber is a pathetic spokesperson and role model...if my child grew up to be like him, I'd be a failure as a parent.

I don't care that someone doesn't support Obama...I don't. What I do care is that we put these silly notions of racism behind us. I know a racist when I see one...notice how they haven't come back to defend themselves against the accusations? I just took one look at their post history, and every mention of Obama said something about race, every mention of Michelle Obama said something about her being ugly.

Those who aren't racist have no reason to bring race up unless it's clear someone is a racist and they wish to call them out for it.

I originally came to this thread because I thought it might be about Libertarians or some other group...but the moment I saw the mention of race, and the fact that "free speech" was being threatened and not something legitimate. I took a look at the post history of the original poster and I realized what this was really about...RACE.

Old 06-17-2009, 12:42 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,710,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
or else what will happen, Sonrise?
I don't know, ask Upton.

Old 06-17-2009, 12:42 PM

I just went to the Sean Hannity Forums and it's a delight over there.

Some thread titles:

What will we do if ACORN + seven million ILLEGALS re-elect Obama?

Thank goodness for Fox News.....

Be careful...Post online comment? Feds want your name

Wal-mart still creating jobs

College grads want the govt. not the opportunity (= Obama talked them all into getting do-gooder jobs instead of going to Wall Street! How are our taxes supposed to pay their salaries?!)

my favorite:

Matrixx Recalls ZICAM

Old 06-17-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
I don't know, ask Upton.
But you know you Must Not Question the Left.

Care to share why you believe this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies