Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 08:38 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,829,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
This forum is Deja vu... These threads are identical to what was said about Clinton.
they couldn't have said that about clinton on a computer...........unless the blogger was using a tandy. it was 1992!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2009, 08:39 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,139,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Poor Barack Hussein Obama in February was at or near 70% and his followers were jumping for joy. Now in only a few short months he has dropped like a total rock to todays 58%.

He has lost 12% points in such as short time and the other factor is disapproval rating was at 10% in February and now has quickly climbed to a high 33%.

People are beginning to see he is not up to the job and his total mishandling of our economy, the healthcare scam, the appeasing to our enemies, his huge job losses, record number of bankruptcies and foreclosures are beginning to take its toll on him.

There is not one single issue he has handled correctly, even with massive spending of money we do not have he still has not fixed a damn thing and has actually made things a lot worse with his poor decisions.

70% down to 58% in 3 months, not to good!

Disapproval rating

10% climbs all the way up to 33%. Cannot say we did not tell you all so.

Hell, Joe the Plumber could do a better job running the country!!

And wait on more to come from Iran, NK and Israel. His ratings will take even more of a dive once he screws all those things up.

Way to go Obama, your going down hill faster then even I thought!

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Quick to post all the NEGATIVE FEEDBACK Obama receives right, but EVERYTIME Bush messed up I am sure NO THREADS were made then huh? Obama this Obama that.... if it wasn't for Mr. Genius from Texas we wouldn't be in this predicament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2009, 08:41 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,612,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
wouldn't count on that. right now obama is about as popular as david duke at the apollo.
Spoken like a true card-carrying, pathological Obama hater...

ROFLMAO!!!

Old 06-19-2009, 08:42 PM

15,218 posts, read 30,440,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Is that some kind of new Obama math? Bush was elected on Jan 20, 2001, the terrorist attacks happend 8 months later, not 5 years. It seems that history is not your friend.
Yerp, and I had this confirmed by the governors of all 57 states.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:43 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
Spoken like a true card-carrying, pathological Obama hater...

ROFLMAO!!!
I hate all the professional liars in washington thanks. barry isn't special.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:43 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,829,280 times
Quote:
they couldn't have said that about clinton on a computer...........unless the blogger was using a tandy. it was 1992!
Lmao.. I guess you didn't get out or follow politics much back then.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Lmao.. I guess you didn't get out or follow politics much back then.
hell no. the only thing I remember about clinton in 92 was him playing the sax on arsineo hall. I was like hmmmm, 16. couldn't vote, didn't care. I barely care now. it's all the same in washington.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:45 PM

1,359 posts, read 2,286,817 times
Quote:
wouldn't count on that. right now obama is about as popular as david duke at the apollo.
58% to 65% depends where you look.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:46 PM

7,786 posts, read 7,998,800 times
Quote:
This forum is Deja vu... These threads are identical to what was said about Clinton.
welcome to 2009.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:47 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,829,280 times
Quote:
hell no. the only thing I remember about clinton in 92 was him playing the sax on arsineo hall. I was like hmmmm, 16. couldn't vote, didn't care. I barely care now. it's all the same in washington.
So why do you post here? Do you want convince us not to vote because you think it doesn't matter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies