Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 07:43 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,493,154 times

Advertisements

So why again did we fight the nazis in the 40's?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 07:43 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
<off-topic>
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjohnson View Post
In case you haven't noticed post-natal 'abortion' is now
considered to be just another 'choice' by many on the left.
"post-natal"?

</off-topic>

Old 06-22-2009, 07:45 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I can't even believe people would debate it but I suppose in a society that thinks it's a woman's right to choose murder when a baby is almost full term, I shouldn't be surprised.
I think most liberals are already there. I think most would completely support a woman's right to kill a less than "perfect" newborn, for example the screening test for Downs didn't show the "deformity" and she wasn't given an abortion, many people would support infanticide for those cases.

There's really not much difference in killing a baby of 8 or 9 months gestation and one that is a few hours post-birth.

We're getting dangerously close to just killing anyone who is "inferior" by whatever standards we want to use.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:46 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
I believe in euthanasia, as long as politicians and beauracrats are 1st in line to recieve it.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:52 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,845,775 times
This whole thread is DISGUSTING!
America was among the allied forces that lost many brave man fighting against NAZI Germany and it's FINAL SOLUTION. They also used "EUTHANASIA" to solve a problem but they concentrated on what they saw as their problem the Jews, Russians etc. Have some Americans sunk so low as to even joke about killing people to solve a financial problem. My Father was one of the first to enter and liberate the Death camps. If i showed him this post he would spit on it.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:10 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,385,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
<off-topic>"post-natal"?

</off-topic>
To save money by killing the sick and unwanted is the topic.
Wheather the victim is very old, very young, sick or for
whatever reason.
OR METHOD.

I always suspected that if you could dress up a Nazi torture
as a liberal want it would be blindly accepted by the left.
Here is the proof.
And this IS off topic.
Spank me now delu.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:14 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
This whole thread is DISGUSTING!
America was among the allied forces that lost many brave man fighting against NAZI Germany and it's FINAL SOLUTION. They also used "EUTHANASIA" to solve a problem but they concentrated on what they saw as their problem the Jews, Russians etc. Have some Americans sunk so low as to even joke about killing people to solve a financial problem. My Father was one of the first to enter and liberate the Death camps. If i showed him this post he would spit on it.
I agree! This is not funny, and furthermore, nothing like this is being proposed, despite what Sean and Bill are telling you guys.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:18 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,726,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
So why again did we fight the nazis in the 40's?

SO we could take all their plans and programs and hide them away until the 21 century then use them as our own!!!
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Old 06-22-2009, 10:24 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I agree! This is not funny, and furthermore, nothing like this is being proposed, despite what Sean and Bill are telling you guys.
I occasionally tune into Bill and Sean, and I haven't seen or heard any such thing from either person.

Can you provide a link? I'd love to hear their opinion on the issue.

Thank you very much.

(I won't hold my breath)

Old 06-22-2009, 10:26 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
Probably a good idea...unless it's your family member then you might have a different viewpoint.

Secondhand Smoke
(http://www.firstthings.com/blogs/secondhandsmoke/2009/06/20/save-money-by-killing-the-sick-euthanasia-as-health-care-cost-containment-not-such-a-parody-as-the-author-may-think/ - broken link)
I am 100% against it, but don't be surprised if it starts happeninig a lot, as non-religious as this country has become.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies