Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 04:55 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
\\

Richardson and Napolitano, yeah those are righties! You could throw Arnold in that stew. Do you even read the internet, a paper, etc?

Oh...and Google only helps if you are thinking.
WTF are you spewing about?? The comment was that it was nice to see a Rebulican governor in the headlines for a change. I responded with a list of GOP Governors who have been in the headlines recently. Are you saying they're not Republicans? Crawl back under your rock, YOU obviously need a place to think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 05:01 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,032,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
WTF are you spewing about?? The comment was that it was nice to see a Rebulican governor in the headlines for a change. I responded with a list of GOP Governors who have been in the headlines recently. Are you saying they're not Republicans? Crawl back under your rock, YOU obviously need a place to think.
Yes, ding-dong, I am saying they are not Reps.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:06 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
they are filled with lies anyhoo
Liberal indoctrination and lies, you mean.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:12 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
yes, but this has nothing to do with national politics. it's a south carolina thing. who cares about the textbooks. they are filled with lies anyhoo.

WOW. Then we wonder why the state has a reputation for uneducated people. And I thought that was just a myth. Obviously some folks on here are graduates of schools with no text books.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:37 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,479,903 times
How does a state just lose a governor? Reminds me of a similar story from Australia where the prime minister dove into the ocean for a swim and was never seen again.

And I'm happy to say my North Carolina district gave me brand new, high quality textbooks But I've gathered that NC is a little different from SC.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
How does a state just lose a governor? Reminds me of a similar story from Australia where the prime minister dove into the ocean for a swim and was never seen again.

And I'm happy to say my North Carolina district gave me brand new, high quality textbooks But I've gathered that NC is a little different from SC.
Yes. SC is quite...um...developed.

The Gov has been found, no biggie *******s. Just doing his own thing. His family was not worried.

Now, let's get back to something horrid: Mechelles fat arse being portrated as being slim!

Old 06-22-2009, 05:58 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Yes. SC is quite...um...developed.

The Gov has been found, no biggie *******s. Just doing his own thing. His family was not worried.

Now, let's get back to something horrid: Mechelles fat arse being portrated as being slim!
No, so far, it's only clear that his staff came up with a story. Hahahahaha.

Staffer guard-dog: "It's not uncommon for him to 'GO OUT OF POCKET'"

what a disgusting, insulting expression! I realize it's not unique to SC, but as a taxpayer I find it offensive.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
No, so far, it's only clear that his staff came up with a story. Hahahahaha.

Staffer guard-dog: "It's not uncommon for him to 'GO OUT OF POCKET'"

what a disgusting, insulting expression! I realize it's not unique to SC, but as a taxpayer I find it offensive.

Oh, dear. A lib finding something offensive.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:09 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Oh, dear. A lib finding something offensive.
You're all right with such an expression?

Meanwhile, looks like they suckered you in just by saying "Everything's under control, sheepies....go back to sleep...."

Old 06-22-2009, 06:11 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,505 times
Quote:
Yes, ding-dong, I am saying they are not Reps.
Thanks for the correction, Lack a Ding-Dong. That's what what happens when I don't check my facts, a cocktail sausage correcting me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies