Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 07:39 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,877,477 times

Advertisements

Notice vaquero hasn't been back? Figures. Every "theory" about 9/11 has been debunked by so many sources it's laughable that people still believe them. I saw a program I think on CNN with 2 theorists and 2 reporters from Popular Science. The magazine guys shredded the theorists. It was pitiful.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:52 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
And check out pictures of the Madrid fire:
What does that have to do with the WTC?

Did the Madrid building have an airliner loaded with jet fuel crash into it?

There is a temperature point where the steel in those buildings would have reverted to it's original form - namely molten, flowing, liquid steel, which of course would then destabilize the whole structure.

My husband goes into steel mills from time to time, since he develops the lubricates/grease to keep those lines running - he always comes away awed at watching that river of molten steel formed, cooled, pressed into - GIRDERS! and SHEETS of METAL!and other stuff!.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:57 PM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What does that have to do with the WTC?

Did the Madrid building have an airliner loaded with jet fuel crash into it?

There is a temperature point where the steel in those buildings would have reverted to it's original form - namely molten, flowing, liquid steel, which of course would then destabilize the whole structure.

My husband goes into steel mills from time to time, since he develops the lubricates/grease to keep those lines running - he always comes away awed at watching that river of molten steel formed, cooled, pressed into - GIRDERS! and SHEETS of METAL!and other stuff!.
The Madrid fire burned far hotter than the fires at the WTC.

Jet fuel? Mostly kerosene. It wasn't burning too hot, watch the color of the smoke from the WTC...

Old 06-23-2009, 08:14 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
FINALLY!

Something EVERYONE can agree on - the Government's official story of what occurred on 911!

Now we can put it all behind us, and move forward, knowing it will never happen again.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:17 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,453,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
FINALLY!

Something EVERYONE can agree on - the Government's official story of what occurred on 911!
Except for the OP....he never returned to the thread.

I guess he's trapped somewhere deep in that delusion that what happened on American flight 11 (and the three others) is a fairly tale.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:18 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
The Madrid fire burned far hotter than the fires at the WTC.
What makes you think that?

Quote:
Jet fuel? Mostly kerosene. It wasn't burning too hot, watch the color of the smoke from the WTC...
So, what you're saying is those planes that hit the towers were filled with .....kerosene? Or did they even hit the towers? Maybe it was a holograph and the people plunging to their deaths were transported away at the last second.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:

So, what you're saying is those planes that hit the towers were filled with .....kerosene? Or did they even hit the towers? Maybe it was a holograph and the people plunging to their deaths were transported away at the last second.
Maybe it was a fricken drone.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Except for the OP....he never returned to the thread.

I guess he's trapped somewhere deep in that delusion that what happened on American flight 11 (and the three others) is a fairly tale.
You mean the Government's story, right?

Old 06-23-2009, 08:40 PM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
It's a fact. Research it a bit if you care to. However you seem resistant to anything challenging the govt.'s official conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Jet fuel is mostly kerosene. That contributed to the jet engine's popularity in its early years as kerosene was cheap at the time. The planes definately hit the buildings. They weren't what brought them down alone. WTC 7 wasn't even hit by a plane.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:58 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,452 times
The saddest thing about this thread is the neverending rudeness of those on the right. It's like they never graduated from middle school what with the name-calling, the taunting, and the insults. It's like they all belong to a gang someplace and get together in their tree house and point and laugh at the rest of the world.

All I know is I'd rather be asking questions and demanding proof rather than accepting what's being given to me by some institution or government that has NEVER indicated that my welfare is on its radar. Why would anyone accept the truth from an organization that has a history of lying to you, stealing your money, and sending your 18 year olds off to die for no reason? I mean, is your gut reaction not reliable or even consulted?

The pictures that fail to show any part of a crashed plane on the Pentagon lawn loom the largest in my mind. One doubt is all that's needed to unravel a story. If that single reasonable and logical doubt is your idea of "repugnant" (as someone wrote above) then I hope you enjoy your rabbit hole.

The search for the truth is ultimately personal, so why make fun of someone's attempt? Unless you have the truth--rather than hearsay--keep your cruelty in check. One day the world will be laughing at you and then you'll understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies